contract killer sniper error code 106000

IamreadyIamready Registered Users 224 Posts
i havent been able to play the game after the latest update,its showing the error 106000,please advice what i should do,i have contacted the customer and no reply from them also,i am using iphone5s and the os is 8.1.2.i really liked this game i have spent almost 500 gold,would love to play the game again.thanks :(:(:(:(

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Iamready wrote: »
    i havent been able to play the game after the latest update,its showing the error 106000,please advice what i should do,i have contacted the customer and no reply from them also,i am using iphone5s and the os is 8.1.2.i really liked this game i have spent almost 500 gold,would love to play the game again.thanks :(:(:(:(

Team is aware of the issue and is working on it.
  • GrizzlysmGrizzlysm Registered Users 2 Posts
    I too have not been able to play game since last update spent quite a lot of money on purchasing gold and I'm patiently waiting for some kind of fix for error code 106000
  • TazkilzTazkilz Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm impatiently waiting. This was a great game. If that can't fix the error immediately I'm deleting the game. It's been down for days with error 106000 and I'm fed up with patiently waiting. IT gives that error while loading up. I'll find a new game goodbye forever contract killers.

Grizzlysm wrote: »
    I too have not been able to play game since last update spent quite a lot of money on purchasing gold and I'm patiently waiting for some kind of fix for error code 106000
    Team stated that they fixed several of the issues this weekend. Please let us know if you are still seeing them.
  • <*DiStUrBeD*><*DiStUrBeD*> Registered Users 8 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Team stated that they fixed several of the issues this weekend. Please let us know if you are still seeing them.

ERROR CODE 116000 ... Back again
    Well, I logged on to play yesterday morning and low and behold, I got that "Error Code 116000" back again! Glu fixed this problem and now it's back again!! I'm at level 53 and have lots of gold(I don't know exactly because I wasn't expecting this to happen... again) as well as over a million dollars.
    Is anyone else having this problem again?
    I hope if someone at Glu reads this that it doesn't take weeks to repair again.
    I play on an iPad 2 mini with the latest iOS update 8.1.3
    As I replied to another player suffering from this same issue... Again, I have tried restarting the game, restarting my iPad, bypassing Game Center, turning off wi-fi and connecting to my data plan through my iPhone, and last but not least, I tried connecting through Facebook (which I do not want to go that route).
    I keep seeing the same answer from Admin but when exactly are the team repairing this known issue... Again??
    In the meantime, I've downloaded another Sniper game from another developer called, "Sniper 3D" but I still prefer your game, I just wish it wouldn't break down so often!
    ERROR CODE 116000 ... Back again
    Well, I logged on to play yesterday morning and low and behold, I got that "Error Code 116000" back again! Glu fixed this problem and now it's back again!! I'm at level 53 and have lots of gold(I don't know exactly because I wasn't expecting this to happen... again) as well as over a million dollars.
    Is anyone else having this problem again?
    I hope if someone at Glu reads this that it doesn't take weeks to repair again.
    I play on an iPad 2 mini with the latest iOS update 8.1.3
    As I replied to another player suffering from this same issue... Again, I have tried restarting the game, restarting my iPad, bypassing Game Center, turning off wi-fi and connecting to my data plan through my iPhone, and last but not least, I tried connecting through Facebook (which I do not want to go that route).
    I keep seeing the same answer from Admin but when exactly are the team repairing this known issue... Again??
    In the meantime, I've downloaded another Sniper game from another developer called, "Sniper 3D" but I still prefer your game, I just wish it wouldn't break down so often!

Yeah, thanks for letting us know. Sorry this is happening again, but hopefully they can fix it as they did before. :/
  • JanbenzonJanbenzon Registered Users 23 Posts
    The timer is counting down in the pvp event but I can't see the rankings and if by any chance I could play the game and after winning, the game hanged and you cannot see the diamonds earned. And if you would click on the campaign button, the game stops. Hope that you could fix the problem. Thanks.
    Janbenzon wrote: »
    The timer is counting down in the pvp event but I can't see the rankings and if by any chance I could play the game and after winning, the game hanged and you cannot see the diamonds earned. And if you would click on the campaign button, the game stops. Hope that you could fix the problem. Thanks.

Thankfully, the problems been fixed yesterday but today, error code 116000 keep popping up today and can't log in. Love this game but its so frustrating that problems keep on occurring.

Dejavu.... Happening again...
    Dejavu.... Happening again...

I can now play the pvp but:
    1) I did not receive the prizes for last weekend pvp event
    And 2) I cannot access the campaign.... It always froze when I click on the campaign.
    Well, it has been a month now, as of yesterday that I have been unable to play CKS due to ERROR CODE 116000!
    I hear that this issue will be fixed with the next update? (Version 2.0??) But when exactly will that be and why do you guys have SO MANY TECHNICAL PROBLEMS with this game??! I have over 158 games and yours is the only one that has recurring issues whereas you can't even load the game to play. I think you need to hire some new tech's? Just a thought.
    As you can see, it has gotten way out of hand for, the... "we appreciate your patience!" reply.
    I love this game but what do you want from us... I'd even pay for the game if it meant it would actually work!
    Well, it has been a month now, as of yesterday that I have been unable to play CKS due to ERROR CODE 116000!
    I hear that this issue will be fixed with the next update? (Version 2.0??) But when exactly will that be and why do you guys have SO MANY TECHNICAL PROBLEMS with this game??! I have over 158 games and yours is the only one that has recurring issues whereas you can't even load the game to play. I think you need to hire some new tech's? Just a thought.
    As you can see, it has gotten way out of hand for, the... "we appreciate your patience!" reply.
    I love this game but what do you want from us... I'd even pay for the game if it meant it would actually work!

Thanks for your patience.

2.0 will be coming soon. In the meantime, the teams continue to work on these issues.

Dont know whats happening and it is already a bit irritating. The problems happens again when I'm about to get the 2,500 pvp points for the gold. Can someone please fix this problem and keep it from happening again.
    And there are so many error code that keeps popping up.
  • traxxasdantraxxasdan Registered Users 2 Posts
    Dont know whats happening and it is already a bit irritating. The problems happens again when I'm about to get the 2,500 pvp points for the gold. Can someone please fix this problem and keep it from happening again.
    And there are so many error code that keeps popping up.

Hey this code just came up on my game now i can't play it what can i do.I have spent a lot of money on this game to just delete it.Please can someone help me.THANKS.
  • traxxasdantraxxasdan Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey is there anything that can be done for this error code.I have spent a lot of money on this game.I do not want to delete it.Please any help would be appreciated.THANKS.
    Ok, so after your update 2.0, I finally got the game back from over a month of Error 116000.
    I recently spent over $65.00 on diamonds to purchase the Granite and Slingshot guns and have been in EVERY event since and doing quite well, I might add... Until tonight, now all of a sudden ERROR 116000 is back again!!!??? After spending all that money just a week ago and now the game stops working again??! What's going on? Please don't tell me I'm going to have to wait another month or more to get back to this game!?
    I've tried restarting the game, restarting my iPad, clearing the history and website data (last resort) and nothing,
    just ERROR 116000.
    Is there a way I can link my iPad game with my iPhone then maybe it'll work from there?? I am using the same Game Center account, same network, same iCloud, same wi-fi, same everything but when I log into CKS on my iPhone, it starts a completely new game so I log out immediately.
  • Chipp116Chipp116 Registered Users 61 Posts
    Again, in this new event, returns to happen, once earn certain amount of consecutive victories, suddenly lose the continuity by some ERROR of connection that makes you go back to zero and slows down all the retrieved advance. Could someone explain this trap of the system? It is descepcionante