Eternity warriors 3 android character lost

karrykarry Registered Users 41 Posts
I lost my character quite a while ago in eternity warriors 3 on android, i have tried to uninstall and reinstall a few times, i was indeed linked with my google+ account.

I have opened an in-game ticket and received, after 26 days of wait, a message saying that i already had another ticket open and closed this one... What is this about here... if i had an in-game ticket open how can i have multiple open... You guys just closed the ticket and left away thinking "good ridance"? This is horribly frustrating being told to wait 5 days for an answer, actually wait 26 days to be told i have an open ticket already... wow...
Name was Karry level 40 monk 4800GS [Admin edit: removing email address] was the google account running on samsung galaxy tab3 10.1inch i was halfway done with hardmode, i was on hardmode Nian and now
The name is ijQUeN and everything was turned back to level 1... i have JUST waited 26days to be told to basically wait while a non-existant ticket gets answered

Comments

• FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi karry,

Thanks for your message. I removed the email address listed in your message as it is not a good idea to display this in a public forum. We can find your ticket with the customer care team and go from there in the background.

I apologize for the delay, they have been very backlogged lately. let me find out what is happening with your case and i'll reply back soon. This may be a bad time on a Friday afternoon but i'll try to find out when we can fix this for you.

Thanks.
  • karrykarry Registered Users 41 Posts
    Alright it would be very much appreciated, I have been told another ticket was already created... maybe it doubled? I don't really know but in either case, i still haven't received my character, yet...
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Don't worry about the other ticket. i just want them to look at the issue and help you out. Hopefully it will happen this weekend. Thanks again for being so patient.
    I'm looking forward to that, hopefully my Karry can be restored back to my google account D:
  • musz41garage@gmail.commusz41garage@gmail.com Registered Users 1 Posts
    Only you can fix my problem and others player.error code 500 appears as pop ups and unable to complete action..please threat me as your customer..please restore and recover my account ASAP..and please again reply me soonest as possible..tq
    Could you admin confirm that you has received my feedback/thread/questions just now?
    Hi,me again..tq for your earlier feedback and action taken..this time i have another problem that i agree and confirm only u admin/owner of this games can help..sometimes changing is good for people..here the question..i go to special offer to get free germs and follow every single steps and all the instructions given and my phone has been powered by strong internet data usage..but i not received the germs as per agreement and conditions..and try to pick another offers given many times..unfortunately nothing happen..can u feel the frustrated?bcoz it's waste time/data usage/memory space and the worst part is not received even single germs..i believe u understand that...so?what should u do to help me Sir?thank you again for your patronage and please prompt reply me and help me out of this problem ASAP Sir..thank you..best regards,Farmi Flanker

racing rival
    racing rival

Psshh make your own thread!
    Any news on the matter?
  • paul75paul75 Registered Users 1 Posts
    mine is exactly the same and had no response for 5 days
    5 days is nothing... i'm up to 29days today... Francis told me it'd be really soon... tuesday and no sign of even the slightest Glu team to help
    Thank you Francis, they have finally answered, they asked me for the new Account ID to transfer my datas and have provided it via email, I hope it won't take as long for the next reply :)
  • DroconasDroconas Registered Users 1 Posts
    I too lost my PvP 34 warrior I upgraded my ZTE warp to a HTC desire my Eternity warriors was saved to my SD card and when I reinstalled EW 3 into my HTC I logged in and my character was gone I had a PvP 34 warrior named Droconas now he is gone I am always connected to my Google account but I still do not have my character
    Yeah they sent me an email on 01/28/2015 saying they sent it to the restoration team that id receive an email once its done.. on 01/30/2015 at noon itll be 48hours
    How long does the restoration process usually take?
    Admins? Glu? wth?
  • hillkp79hillkp79 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i am alsohaving this problem on my nook hd plus device please help
  • akherepatakherepat Registered Users 19 Posts
    Eternity Warrior: Character Lost

Dear Glu,

I was on level 60 with the mage, level 55 with the Warrior and level 54 with the Monk. After playing at the Arena (pvp) and back to the map, I discovered that my character name (akherepat) was no longer in the uppermost left corner of the screen. When I existed and logged in, I discovered that my levels were back to an unplayable level one with the caption "Warning. 1 Unknown Error. And it has been like that for 2 days now. But my guild members confirmed that my levels when viewed from the guild remains okay.

Please how can I solve this situation as I really miss playing EW3. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game severally to no avail.

Game: Eternity Warrior 3
    My character name : akherepat
    Google account Name: Matthew Patrick Akhere
    gmail: prof2717.pm@gmail.com
    Device: HTC One Max
    Version: Android 4.4.2.

Please note that i have spent so much money getting to this stage and losing all that i have worked for will be very unfair.

Trusting you for prompt response

Sincerely yours

Matthew Patrick Akhere
    Open a ticket and wait 1 month for first reply then 1 month for restoration, that's the point im at now, so far took 1 month for their FIRST reply then for now 2 weeks since restoration process began and i JUST received an email saying sorry for the delay blah blah blah it takes time blah blah blah but nothing done. Cmon glu dont say you will reply withing 3 to 5 days when it takes a month. Gotta be more professional
  • KhuyenbachKhuyenbach Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same issue: lost character with Eternity Warriors 3

Dear Glue Customer Care,

I sent email address to you three times but still not received anything.
    I open the ticket here and hope so you will help me to restore the lost character.

My character name: khuyenbach
    Connected with google mail : phamdthang82@gmail.com
    Lost at level 46
    Device : Xiaomi Redmi Note
    Android version : 4.4.2

Thanks for your supports!
  • PeriatPeriat Registered Users 2 Posts
    I lost my character:MASTERUSDL,Google mail periatcosmin@gmail.com,lv 53,device HTC one max.
  • oliversellgoodoliversellgood Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am a new member
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Welcome! Check the FAQs here for any EW3 issues and if you can't find your answer you can submit a ticket with the contact us button.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/eternity-warriors-3/