Dino hunter - " stuck" at level 8

LeaceLeace Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi there... I'm currently playing level 8 and it's showing all 4 games as checked off, including Rifle, A/R, Bow AND even Trophy, but I haven't completed all the hunts in the Trophy games yet. So now I'm essentially stuck here as I only have the Contract hunts left to play ( unless I ever save up enough crystals to afford a weapon for one of the other optional hunts) . I think I have 4/9 trophies so still need several to be able to advance to level 9.
My nickname on the game is Lissa Bee, I've just updated the game today but still having the same issue. Can anybody help me? I don't want to Uninstall as I don't want to lose my progress. . I also could not find the option to contact customer care. I clicked the link to " log ticket" but nothing happened. ..
T.I.a. lissa 😊
Samsung galaxy s5
Android 4.4.2

Comments

• joe57201joe57201 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I am also stuck at level 8. level 9 shows I must kill dino's that are in my completed level 8 trophy hunt...this has been like this for at least 2 weeks..anything that can be done?

windows 7
  • LeaceLeace Registered Users 4 Posts
    Oh dear, sounds like you may have the same issue as me eh? Do you know how to either get in touch with their customer support or file a trouble ticket? I've read that you can get there right on the game but when I clicked on the appropriate links, I got looped ( as in redirected-link loop, not drunk looped, hehe) i hope they can fix out issues without having to re sort to losing our progress. .. 😳