Update and ban for nothing.

maciej1313maciej1313 Registered Users 5 Posts
Hello. I was recently playing the event and as I used the red potion while I was on low hp and the remaining time was about 5 seconds, the message popped that I been using illegal programs. As a result I got blocked for 24 hours. ***? I never used any hacks and this is what I get. Besides I spent some money on this game. Why should I use any hacks !!! Please fix this problem before anybody else gets a free ban. The game is blood and glory immortals.

Comments

• admrlhuffadmrlhuff Registered Users 34 Posts
    I was also given a 23 hour ban... I was just on the final second of the "Siren Slaying" event, and the game had some sort of "666 network error : cheating will not be tolerated" and then when I tried to launch the game again, it said I was cheating and BANNED for 23 hours.

Obviously I've never used any hacks or cheated. Some serious quality control and retribution is owed to those of us who have spent money on this game and can't play it.
  • PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm in the same situation. I got a message as the event was finishing and got banned 23 hours for nothing. Please solve it!!!
  • lackhuslackhus Registered Users 1 Posts
    J'ai également été banni pendant 23 heures pour rien, je faisais mon 1ier niveau cauchemardesque de l'évent des sirènes et à la fin du niveau un message d'alerte 666 qui s'affiche et qui me dit ensuite que mon compte à été bannis suite à de la triche!!!!!
  • krawol33krawol33 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Have same problem. Account suspended for 24h without any reason. This update is a big mistake.
  • NelecosNelecos Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm in the same.
    Account suspended for 24h.
    Waiting for the event and they ban us.
    :mad::mad:
  • EyoloEyolo Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hola amigo a mi tambien me salió el mismo problema cuenta suspendida x 23 horas
  • spartan1969spartan1969 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yeah, I got banned too for nothing, please fix. I've done nothing wrong.
  • LordNobleLordNoble Registered Users 13 Posts
    Wish we could get an explanation. There is a challenge currently taking place
  • southerncrosssoutherncross Registered Users 12 Posts
    Yes I have been giving the same 23 hour ban. Looks like if you accidentally press the red button in last 5 seconds of play they believe you are cheating. Sadly this same problem exists for all computer programming companies who do updates. They never test the update and there are always problems with updates.
    13h later and we continue the same
  • KrpaNKrpaN Registered Users 4 Posts
    My account got also banned for 23 hours :/. Nice bug guys -.-
  • LoBo_SALoBo_SA Registered Users 7 Posts
    has anyone had any feedback on this
  • aithoraithor Registered Users 11 Posts
    I only use one jar live, And now 24 hours i couldn't enter in the game and the problem is that i'm not the only person afected, they have **** me the event bacause of that my clan is gona been afected, i expect a good reward after all the problems that there have been in this game
  • PaconePacone Registered Users 15 Posts
    14 hours and i'm still banned in B&G... And nobody in GLU has answered any message of many people with the same problem. There are posts all around the forum... Incredible the lack of support from GLU...

Nickname Pacone
    Android
  • maciej1313maciej1313 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I waited the time of my false banishment and now as I logged into the game it says, you are banned for 10505040 hours. This game is a total fraud and scam. Thanks for the wastage of my money and time. This is the first and the last time I play any android games that are profitable. Thieves!!!
    Lo escribo ya en español.
    Esto es un fraude. 1 hora antes del baneo compré 300 gemas y después de las primeras 24h de baneo me encuentro con otras 1.400h más.
    He mandado ticket y no he obtenido tampoco respuesta.
    Esto es una vergüenza.
    maciej1313 wrote: »
    I waited the time of my false banishment and now as I logged into the game it says, you are banned for 10505040 hours. This game is a total fraud and scam. Thanks for the wastage of my money and time. This is the first and the last time I play any android games that are profitable. Thieves!!!
    **** straight. I have a ****load of hours now. Big scam Glu. I'd like my money back. Will you refund my money. I'm not going to bother with ticket. It's not my problem it's yours Glu. Fix it already
  • KrpaNKrpaN Registered Users 4 Posts
    maciej1313 wrote: »

Same happend to me. Your customer care service is a disaster Glu. You should fix this bug by now and unban us. Or at least give us some reply. You are losing players by this attitude.
  • DreezyDreezy Registered Users 332 Posts
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?130330-Can-t-Recover-My-Account-Not-Banned&p=284510#post284510

this is my post I'm locked out my account and need help, forms get notice with replies I bump yours plz bump mine in sure alot of people had trouble changing device and re downloading game and can't restore your account.

Thank you
    Dreezy
  • RytirRytir Registered Users 4 Posts
    KrpaN wrote: »
    Same happend to me. Your customer care service is a disaster Glu. You should fix this bug by now and unban us. Or at least give us some reply. You are losing players by this attitude.

Same happend to me:(. ID: Rytir
    Rytir wrote: »
    Same happend to me:(. ID: Rytir
    :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

Bump
  • NovaWarriorNovaWarrior Registered Users 9 Posts
    After a few days sending a number of emails to Glu, i finally received the reply from the person in charge of Glu, Abrar Khan. According to his explanation, it is understood that we are all cheaters and we deserve to be banned for breaching their terms of service. Their decisions were made ans will no be reversed. What a joke. So, i told him at least investing my case and also check their forum for this other than copying and pasting the same sentences from one to another. Now, i am waiting for their reply again and hope it is not gonna be some standard reply like what ive got this time.

I do not know what else to say to them, anybody got better ideas to help ourselves and glu?