Lil kingdom won't open

Grifter413Grifter413 Registered Users 1 Posts
I recent downloaded lil kingdom and it crashes after the opening video. I've powered off my phone, killed all the apps, deleted and reinstalled via iTunes with the latest version and still just crashes. What is my next step? I'm using an iPhone 6 64gb.

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Grifter413 wrote: »
    I recent downloaded lil kingdom and it crashes after the opening video. I've powered off my phone, killed all the apps, deleted and reinstalled via iTunes with the latest version and still just crashes. What is my next step? I'm using an iPhone 6 64gb.

Lil Kingdom is considered one of our "legacy" games and is no longer supported.
  • jamie12077jamie12077 Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

What does this mean? That I am not going to be able to play it anymore because I am having the same issues.
  • ularaulara Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

WHAT?? I know they aren't providing further updates but why can't we play the existing game like we have been able to do? I worked hard to upgrade everything and earn all the floors and tons of dragons, etc. and the game is still worth playing....are you saying the game is gone....along with all of our stuff??