Facebook login failed error

nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
On tap baseball 2015, I'm getting a Facebook login error. I can't get back to my team that I spent time and money building. I emailed, left a ticket through the game and....nothing. No one is helping me out. No response. Come on, can someone please help me get back to my team????

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    How long ago did you send in the ticket?
  • nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    A week ago
    And still waiting.....
    Oldest tickets for that game are currently around 18 days. We are working to get through them as quickly as possible.
    The problem is I cleared the data of the game to see if I can log in again, (which I wasn't able to) and now I see that the help messages are lost. I have to start all over again???
    What email address did you send from? I will see if I can find the ticket in queue.
    Thanx. I just private messaged you my email. Let me know...
    Answered in pm
  • ProhawgsProhawgs Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having same issue, how do I get back into game
  • ProhawgsProhawgs Registered Users 2 Posts
    Any updates on login issue and will we at least be rewarded our daily login bonuses
    I got an email that I should download the new update and see if it's fixed and then if not I should reply. Of course it didn't fix anything, and I replied as so, and never heard back from them again. I only received an email asking for my feedback if I was happy with the almost non existent customer service! It's getting to the point that I nearly gave up hope that it'll ever be resolved. I had over 20,000 gold coins that I worked hard on saving and a pretty decent team with at least six five star players, and now it's all lost? Ridiculous!
    Be sure to submit a ticket