Options

KKH transferring game failed

MarikitaMarikita Registered Users 95 Posts
Hi everybody! Two weeks ago I bought a new phone, a samsung galaxy s6, and I tried to transfer my kkh game's data from the old one, samsung galaxy s3, following all the steps I've read on the kkh forum. I've tried several times but i couldn't succeed and it's really frustrating cos i've spent a lot of money buying Kstars.. I've written to glu support on the 24th of june explaining my problem, I also send them a copy of my purchases and my game id cos i've read on the forum that Glu could restore my purchases, but I didn't receive any answer. I kept playing on the new and the old phone for 6 days waiting for a solution, but nothing.. so I've resetted the old phone cos I can't keep two only for playing kkh..
I hope someone could give me a solution.. or.. at least.. a reply..
thank you!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    There isn't a way designed for the game to be transferred to a new device. You can contact us through the game and we can see what we can do to help but you probably will not get your old game on your new device.
  • Options
    LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    You can get your game data transfered to your new device , with a new game name. I know for a fact they transfer your data to your new player. You lose your game name but you keep al your GS .
  • Options
    They need an easy way to recover your player. An email recovery system is necesary. Thats why everyone hates Glu because they dont give a ****tt. Every game out there has this recovery system, exept GLU
  • Options
    Marikita wrote: »
    Hi everybody! Two weeks ago I bought a new phone, a samsung galaxy s6, and I tried to transfer my kkh game's data from the old one, samsung galaxy s3, following all the steps I've read on the kkh forum. I've tried several times but i couldn't succeed and it's really frustrating cos i've spent a lot of money buying Kstars.. I've written to glu support on the 24th of june explaining my problem, I also send them a copy of my purchases and my game id cos i've read on the forum that Glu could restore my purchases, but I didn't receive any answer. I kept playing on the new and the old phone for 6 days waiting for a solution, but nothing.. so I've resetted the old phone cos I can't keep two only for playing kkh..
    I hope someone could give me a solution.. or.. at least.. a reply..
    thank you!
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    There isn't a way designed for the game to be transferred to a new device. You can contact us through the game and we can see what we can do to help but you probably will not get your old game on your new device.
    They can help!! They sent me this! Dear Player,

Thank you for your reply.

We are sorry for the trouble you have experienced.

We are able to manually move the character data from your original ID to a new ID.

Please tell us:

- The original character nickname that you have created

- The new character name you have created

Note that once the link between the nickname and its server data is broken, that nickname.cannot be used again. You will continue with your original data, but with a new nickname.

Regards,