hey douchebags

TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
Again...Again with the network error for BGI..that is all..carry on.
Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/

Comments

• TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    26 views and not one of you mofo's had the gonads to support us..wait..they'll screw you too.
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • maximizemaximize Registered Users 9 Posts
    This is stupid! Complain on our own board we get ignored! Complain in another games forum and get threatened with a ban! Complain here and get Ignored!!! Seriously glu how are you and active company? Your more than willing to take our money but not willing to reply to anyone with , any info about what's going on with the android/amazon side of BGI. This is not fair! We support you and spend money on you and you treat us like carp and I have had enough! You will not get another penny from me and I refuse to ever download one of your games again! I will also encourage others to do the same. Your a joke
  • aaswainaaswain Registered Users 2 Posts
    I requested refunds through iTunes and they gave them to me. Contact whoever you used to make purchases with this company and request refunds.
  • TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    maximize wrote: »
    This is stupid! Complain on our own board we get ignored! Complain in another games forum and get threatened with a ban! Complain here and get Ignored!!! Seriously glu how are you and active company? Your more than willing to take our money but not willing to reply to anyone with , any info about what's going on with the android/amazon side of BGI. This is not fair! We support you and spend money on you and you treat us like carp and I have had enough! You will not get another penny from me and I refuse to ever download one of your games again! I will also encourage others to do the same. Your a joke

I'm feeling the same way..I'm almost to the point where I want to review every glu game on amazon and let everyone know how glu is towards it's customers..
  • LINOMORLINOMOR Registered Users 100 Posts
    They are not GOOGLE PLAY WORTHY!!!
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    First off I understand you are frustrated but keep the threads civil or we will just delete them. Secondly we are generally not in on the weekend so posting on the 11th and 12th means you will need to wait. I happened to be at an offsite yesterday so you had to wait an extra day.

That being said we forward all useful information regarding the games to the development team in charge of them. Whether they can address your issue depends on many factors. There is not a fix it button for everything you think is broken. We forward over the information and they attempt to prioritize it with the other tasks they have and the resources available to that game.