Tap Sports Baseball not loading

13Next

Comments

• Pointyst1kPointyst1k Registered Users 19 Posts
    Francis: I do apologize for the language in my post. I'm a more creative person than that, and it won't happen again.

I apologize for the general condescending nature of my post. I was not only frustrated with this game at that time, but certain stressors in real life.

I don't apologize for the general theme of my post. As customers we deserve better support, the servers can also get clogged, and we all can feel it.

I played a few games, and I'm addicted again. I have faith that Glu will throw us some kind of bone, no matter how small.
  • plutomplutom Registered Users 2 Posts
    Francis wrote: »
    Maintenance is now turned off and the fix has been posted.

Please restart your app and load the game. It should no longer have the problem. let us know if you are still experiencing any issues.

The same thing happened to me again. my Nickname is WONZ. Please check again the issue
  • StanfieldStanfield Registered Users 24 Posts
    Thank you Glu and everyone involved in helping fix the problem. I think it's safe to say that Glu has a winner on it's hands in Tap Sports Baseball, so much so that as gamers our passion drives us to see to it that we can enjoy this great game. I think that the frustration of not being able to play just goes to reinforce that fact. My apologies as well if at any time I may had cross the line with any of my comments. After it's all said and done Glu, keep on keeping on so that I have many more games to enjoy down the road. Also, as long as my wife doesn't know about it, I can't promise to single handily keep the lights on, but maybe through my in game purchases I can assist in keeping the refrigerator fully stocked with staff water for intense programming purposes.
  • TeslaNYTeslaNY Registered Users 8 Posts
    A HUGE Thank You to the Glu Team for fixing Tap Sports Baseball!!! Stanfield is right about having a winner bc there was a ton of us checking game constantly to see if it was working. Super addicting, can't remember a recent game that I actually cared enough about to contact company about fix. That includes console, PC, mobile, etc... Usually glitch = delete!! Thanks again!!
  • EdastrosEdastros Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also having loading problems too with the app.so you are not alone. it was working fine today until this evening it was not loading like it should be. so i like to know what happens after you play the all star game on there. does it keep going or does it stop from there.
  • CJMaskCJMask Registered Users 4 Posts
    I'm having the same problem still. Keep trying all day just to have it sign on, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Spent literally over $1000 on the game already…and it shows by have 2 5* players on my bench as pinch hitters. I did manage to get on last night and played a bit, I love the game and don't want to give up on it considering how much I've already put in to it. I thought the problem may have been that I have a poor internet connection (I live in a pretty isolated area with ****py internet service) but it seems the problem is bigger than that.
    My team name is CJMask. Never posted on these forums before but I really want this problem fixed.
  • FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks for all the replies.

Pointyst1k: ok, no worries. Understandable and sorry for causing extra stress from the game. It sucks to have entertainment disabled temporarily and glad to have you back.

plutom , Edastros & CJMask: If this is still happening after we applied the fix, please send a ticket to Customer Care (On Android you can do it directly in the game: tap the menu icon and tap the question mark at the bottom. iOS: send email to support@glu.com. the in-game help will be added to iOS very soon) and specify your device details and your team name so we can ask the team to check your accounts.

For everyone who were affected by this: I am asking Customer Care to consider gifting you currency for the trouble. Please be patient as they have a ton of tickets daily from all Glu games and may need a day or 2 to get to yours. They will need your team name and your team status that will be verified (semi-pro, all star, etc.).

I'll be happy to coordinate these from here and work with the ones still experiencing a problem as we go.

Thanks again.
  • Pointyst1kPointyst1k Registered Users 19 Posts
    Still no compensation.

Team: Pointyst1k
    Thanks Francis. I e-mailed support@glu.com on August 27th explaining my issue and my team name and am awaiting a response from that. My rank is Hall of Fame, and I'm using an iPhone 5.

I am able to get on sometimes, which is the weird thing. I can close the game and open it 100 times a day, and maybe twice it will actually open. I noticed that the times it DOES work, the "tip" at the bottom disappears for a few seconds, and the blue circle won't be spinning as smoothly anymore and becomes a bit jumpy. Then the game loads. And once I'm on…it usually goes pretty smoothly for a while, but once it stops I have a hard time getting on again.
    Pointyst1k wrote: »
    Still no compensation.

Team: Pointyst1k

I asked Customer care about this and they said there is no ticket from you or nothing mentioning Pointyst1k in their system. Did you send a ticket?
    CJMask, you should be all set according to Customer care. Thanks!
  • bornreadybornready Registered Users 14 Posts
    I completely agree I spent so much money to get almost a complete 5 star rating lineup it took me forever to get players like Kershaw and Felix hernandez just as examples and with the chance of losing all of that is beyond ridiculous and just plain wrong I spend monwy to get the bpue circle of death seriously? I wrote and sent a ticket
    username Lunatic Fringe
    rank Hall of Fame
    but still can't get it to open still just the blue ring of death
  • Lornafadoone@aol.comLornafadoone@aol.com Registered Users 12 Posts
    Please help!!! Same problem here... Too much money spent to just ignore problem!
  • jonkepplerjonkeppler Registered Users 20 Posts
    Team: the outpatients
    Device : samsung galaxy s4

Im having tbe exact same problem. Ive spent hundreds of dollars. Just spent another 50 and it froze now im on the blue circle if death. It hasnt loaded in hours. Please help! I li e this gane and really hope i didnt waste all this money.
  • Lornafadoone@aol.comLornafadoone@aol.com Registered Users 12 Posts
    Okay, Rahul... This is the tread I'm referencing... Everyone one this endless thread has the same concern as me, but eventually they get resolved. Please help!
  • MrWizardMrWizard Registered Users 1 Posts
    Appearantly the glitch isn't fixed. I also cannot login in anymore. It seems like the only answer is to delete and start all over. Will I atleast be compensated for all that I lost? Doesn't seem fair to lose the time/money spent!