Kim Kardashian Hollywood

RainReyRainRey Registered Users 6 Posts
Game: Kim Kardashian Hollywood
Level: 29
Name in game: Maggie
Platform: Facebook

Hi!

So before this whole update happened I had done the ToC event and was getting no more calls from Simon or Maria. I assumed that I had reached the end of current game play and waited patiently for the next update. Now I got the sign pop up that it was now possible to visit the Jersey Shore and that Kim's friend had been added to the game. However, I have looked through both the regular airport menu and the jet menu and I am unable to travel to Jersey even though I am at level 29. I have also not heard anything about meeting Kim's friend. I have received no calls from Simon, Maria, Kim or any of the Kardashians about this event.

Then today, I finally got a call from Maria about becoming the spokesperson for some mobile company. I thought oh this is great, I'm getting challenges again. Until I waited the requisite amount of time, had Simon call me to meet this guy in Dubai, but I get there and there is no one there for me to meet. I played through the 3 hour challenge but no one ever showed up. When I finished, I received no further calls from anyone and although that challenge is gone I have another one that says I have 2 days to become the spokesperson. But I can't because I never talked to the owner of the company and I am-once again- not hearing from anyone about events.

Also, I was going through the clothes menu and some of the options have disappeared. As in the box is still there but the picture of the clothing is missing. This is also showing up on the help menu. The button is there but there are no words so I have no idea what would happen if I pushed any of them.

Finally, despite having finished all of my tasks over a week ago I have been finishing the events that Simon finds which don't really help with the overall story line (this is the only way that Simon calls). However, even though I have been finishing those my level has not gone up. I am still stuck on level 29, and the yellow bar is not going up at all.

I'm getting really frustrated because I really like playing this game but every time I sign in to it I'm just finding more problems. Is there anyway that you can help me with this issues?

Thanks,
Raina

Comments

• TacoWilliamTacoWilliam Registered Users 35 Posts
    Check with kokokokoknuts in the Kardashian sub forum..this section gets pretty much ignored..
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Be sure to submit a ticket and we will try and assist you with your issues.