Tap sports baseball stuck on login screen!

Lornafadoone@aol.comLornafadoone@aol.com Registered Users 12 Posts
PLEASE HELP... This is my 5th attempt at a request for help. I have googled enough to know that my problem is NOT unique.

I can not get beyond the reloading screen and the dreaded unending circle that refuses to load my taps sports baseball game.

Days ago, when it crashed and I originally reached out to you I was at win 69 Hall of Fame. My friends that I play with have now all moved on to the Legends level and I was ahead of them.

I have put too much money invested in this game to restart. I have purchased specific players, upgrades and gold. The accounted is attached to my Facebook page and I've closed both the app and powered down phone, but nothing works.

Please help... I see you have been able to help others with the same concern, but since I can't reach anyone, I'm getting frustrated watching (or hearing about) my friends surpassing me. My name game- username is Detroit Tiger Cubs.

I'm a teacher in summer break and my favorite rainy day past time is broken!!

Please help me...

Lorna

Comments

• Lornafadoone@aol.comLornafadoone@aol.com Registered Users 12 Posts
    How do you get anyone to respond to you on these message boards? Could someone please help?? I've sent countless tickets and emails as well and no one is helping.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    I only see 2 tickets that seem like they may be yours. One from 5 days ago (which was answered) and another from 2 days ago. Our wait times are quite long at the moment and 5 days is actually fast for that queue at the moment.
    I have not received any input or real response. I was simply scolded, well basically, for sending in more than one ticket. I have been locked out of the game now for more than two weeks. I spent a lot of money on this game and probably would have spent more if I'd been able to keep playing it. Since the "scolding" I have waited patiently for a response from someone, but nothing. My friends keep asking if I'm back in yet... But at This point, what does it matter... They're about to leave Legends status and I have yet to return and am still stuck on Hall of fame. Please recruit some help here.
    We will get to your open ticket as soon as possible to try and assist you with your issue.
  • jonkepplerjonkeppler Registered Users 20 Posts
    Im having the same problem. Ive spent hundreds of dollars in total and just after spending to max out upgrades on pitching and trainer it froze and now im syuck on the loading screen forever.
    Team is : the outpatients
    on a samsung galaxy s4

Ive sent in a ticket tonight too.
    I hophope this can be resolved as i li e this game and hope i didnt waste my money. Im looking forward to tap sports football too but want to make sure i dont lose money on that either.
    If you just submitted today you will probably have about a week or so before getting a reply.
    Thanks. I appreciate you letting me know itll be a week. Ill be patient and hope for tge best. Do you think this problem can be rectified without losing my team and upgrades? I hope i haven't wasted my money. Thanks for the help.
    Is there a ticket in the system for me. I forgot my team name in one so i sent in another with my team bame included. Thanks for the help and sorry about all my messages and tickets. Im going through withdrawls now that i cant play this game, i love this game and really hope i can continue playing. Im so far in money snd time wise theres no point in starting again however.
  • ConsigConsig Registered Users 1 Posts
    Sorry for the naive question, but how exactly do you submit a ticket to the system to get this problem addressed? The stickied thread about creating a ticket only talks about how to do it from inside the game.

I am having the same problem as others, getting stuck on the main screen. I deleted the game from the ipad and then restored from the cloud, which allowed me to load it fine. When I logged into my account with my email, it went back to the main screen and refuses to load beyond that. Please help.
    I believe i found a web address to go to online on page 7 of this thread or somewhere around there. I went online and posted a ticket on there. It wasnt hard to find and complete at all once on the website.
    Sorry it was another thread on this site about this same problem. I just looked. It was a email address support@glu.com. I went on the glu website as well and you can post a ticket for your problem there by following the links.
    If you have submitted a ticket we will get to it as soon as possible. The wait times are currently very long though.
    Lornafadoone, have you recieved any help yet? I know your problem was a week before mine but i had the same problem a week later so was just curious to see if you had a fix yet. Its been about a week and i gavent heard a thing yet. I hope thetes a fix soon, it seems like theres more and more people with the same problem again.
  • Sproles84Sproles84 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am having the same issue. What I was able to find is, the version of Tap Baseball I downloaded from Amazon Apps is v1.1.2. There is a later version available from Google Play v1.1.3 which works fine. I have not found a way to switch and keep all my progress from the Amazon app and no answer from support on why the later version is not available from Amazon. I have had a ticket opened for about 4 days.
    Specifically for the issue Amazon users are seeing: If you uninstall the game and then re-install, the game should start normally with no loss of progress.

Do not do this for other platforms.
    Ya im not going to do that for mine as got mine from google play store for my samsung galaxy s4 and i dont want to lose my progress. Any word on the issue yet sage? Do you know how long i could be waiting for a fix? I havent got a reply from my ticket i posted yet. My team is the outpatients. Im doing my very best to be patient and not bother anyone on this issue. But i really miss playing this game. Im at a loss.
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    Specifically for the issue Amazon users are seeing: If you uninstall the game and then re-install, the game should start normally with no loss of progress.

Do not do this for other platforms.

I've tried that, but no luck. I installed from Google Play (v1.1.3) and it worked fine. But I can't login to get my progress from the Amazon version. So uninstalled, reinstalled the Amazon version (v1.1.2) and it's not working.
    Those are the steps we received from the developers. If that doesn't work just send in a ticket, we can forward your information on but there is no current fix.
    Has anyone helped you? I am still getting no assistance?!
    Have you received any assistance yet?! I've received emails, but they stopped coming and no one has addressed the problem. 😦
    This was a problem for me too. I actually submitted tickets from my bf's phone, on his account. It shouldn't be like that. If you're locked out of the game- you can't submit the ticket. Regardless, no one has helped me get back into the game and I've spent too much money to give up now.
    I have not yet been helped. This is closing in on a month now... I received a few emails with tips and suggestions that I'd already tried before submitting a ticket ... Nothing worked and the emails stopped coming. I was nothing but patient with the techie - even going so far to thank him for his responses and help- then he vanished. I can't submit further tickets because I have been locked out of the game- the only way to submit tickets! I have spent too much money to simply quit now- that's robbery. I was not given what I purchased.
    I tried to uninstall and reinstall (the Amazon version v1.1.2) and it worked. Not sure why it worked this time and not the many other times I tried. The only thing I can think I did different was not to force the app to stop before the uninstall. Anyway, after 5 days my app is now working.
    I haven't had help yet and mine still isn't fixed. I've had one techie make a couple attempts but nothing has worked.
    Its been a week and a half dor me and i still hacent even got an email yet. Ife spent so much money on this game im not going to give up, i want to play what i payed for. A response, a fix or an update on the problem would be great.
    Is this game ever gonna work for me again? The fix cant be that hard as the exact same thing happened last year in version 1 and it seemed to get fixed. I havent got a reply or update or anything yet. After apenfing hundreds of dollars on a game i figure the customer service would be a bit better or i would be valued as a customer a bit more than i have been. This is really gruatrating, ice been kind and patient but nothing seems to be getting done. Please can you help get this game working or at least give me an update.
    Has anyone got a fix for this yet other than the amazon users? Is my ticket still in the queue sage? Im trying to be patient and polite, but sone sort of response would be great at this point. Should i give up on this game already or should i hold out hope for a fix? I love this game and am awaiting tap sports football, but am getting uneasy of it due to the lack of response and concern for baseball 2015. I dont really want to be in this same situation m9nrhs from now with the football game. Somebody please help or respond.
    Is there going to be any help or fix? I havent heard a thing from anybody. Sage, or anybody really , a response on here or via email from my ticket would be appreciated. Some help would be great, or an answer if ill ever be able to play this game again wpuld be great as well.