game froze when i clicked the daily supply

kleuafflatuskleuafflatus Registered Users 6 Posts
Has anyone experienced it before? When i entered the game the daily supply popped up and it was the 40th day i played this game and i was supposed to get the bureau supply spin but it froze when i clicked accept. Ever since then when i open the game i can go the the main page where i can play the base defense and go to store without problem. But when i try to go to the mission page the supply tab would pop up and it would freeze. I sent an email to glu last week but they have yet to reply me. Anyone knows how to fix it??

Comments

• ronkayronkay Registered Users 1 Posts
    Has anyone experienced it before? When i entered the game the daily supply popped up and it was the 40th day i played this game and i was supposed to get the bureau supply spin but it froze when i clicked accept. Ever since then when i open the game i can go the the main page where i can play the base defense and go to store without problem. But when i try to go to the mission page the supply tab would pop up and it would freeze. I sent an email to glu last week but they have yet to reply me. Anyone knows how to fix it??

I'm experiencing the same problem. I sent email to glu also
    Check out their response and notice that they state that the problem is solved but it's not!
    Hi Ron,

We are actively working on improving our products. We will send your message to the team for review as we value your feedback and suggestions.

Thanks for taking the time to write, we appreciate it.

Regards,
    Waseem
    customer care
    glu mobile
    http://www.glu.com/support

Customer ron kay via CSS Email 05/08/2014 08:36 PM

I'm having an issue with Front line Commando D-Day. I have not been Abie to play in over three weeks now. I seen other post the same in the games forum. The game locks up at daily supplies, (although base defense/store works fine). For me its at day 115 Bureau Research crate, when I select get it the game freezes. I have to force stop the app to get my device back.

I've trying forcing stopping all unnecessary apps running, I've cleared memory and deleted apps that I downloaded when the problem occurred. I even UN-installed and reinstalled the app. Which I know is not advised now. any help would be appreciated.

My device is Galaxy s4 jellybean

Thanks
    Ron Kay

Additional Details

Email Address
    topblk20@yahoo.com

Reference Number
    140508-000291

Status
    Solved

Created
    05/08/2014 08:36 PM

Updated
    05/09/2014 11:23 AM

Game
    • Frontline Commando: D-Day

Issue
    • Crashing/Freezing

File Attachment
    • raw_message.mht (7.26 KB)

Platform
    Android
  • Walid HamdyWalid Hamdy Registered Users 1 Posts
    So i'm not alone in this :( my daily supplies is freeze at day 280.
    and as what happen to you all i got all the steps like you do, starting
    once i press accept > game freezes > have to force stop the app to get back my device.
  • Chrisrios21Chrisrios21 Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game froze on tournament race and won't un freeze