GLU Customer Service- Does it Exist???

CoBikeJunkieCoBikeJunkie Registered Users 4 Posts
I tried to use the contact us function in the game itself but I rarely receive any communication back from GLU. I play this game when I can on my Ipad with the latest software update of OS 8.4. I have tried all the recommended workarounds suggested by GLU. I have restarted my game numerous times, I have made sure that no other apps are running in the background. God forbid if facebook is up the game freezes almost immediately anytime I start a PVP. I have spent money on this game and the level of customer service provided by GLU is horrible. I can only assume that GLU just hopes people will be patient and deal with the issues or just be quiet and not say anything as far as how bad the game performs and what they are actually doing about these issues. Which appears to be nothing. There is no real communication with the customers to take care of their needs as customers. There is nothing being done to compensate the customers for the money they spend on a game that fails to deliver the promised experience. GLU what are you going to do to fix the issues and take care or your customers?

Comments

• rover95discorover95disco Registered Users 13 Posts
    Same thing happened to me
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    We reply to all the tickets that are submitted to us. We have a very long wait time at the moment and are working through them as fast as we can. Depending on the game your wait time will likely be a bit over 2 weeks but we will answer it.
  • CoBikeJunkieCoBikeJunkie Registered Users 4 Posts
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    We reply to all the tickets that are submitted to us. We have a very long wait time at the moment and are working through them as fast as we can. Depending on the game your wait time will likely be a bit over 2 weeks but we will answer it.

Sounds like you all have problems all over the place. Not just in the Q/A, testing, and programing world but also in the ability to respond to customer issues and concerns in a timely manner. It appears that management needs to take a look at the current structure and start fixing some things not just in the games.
  • Bella294Bella294 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Having similar issue ! Just keeps crashing and have tried all the "fixes" suggested. Rught before this crash happened I of course spent $ so not really wanting to delete app and reinstall :( .
  • MAVERICKSMAVERICKS Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here guys as much ****ing money people spend on this game you think they could afford to hire some good techs. Not these ragedy *** ****ing couch.potatoes they call support.
  • WhorndawgsWhorndawgs Registered Users 29 Posts
    four tickets submitted over the past two months and haven't gotten any response on any of them.
    What email address did you send from? I can check to see where they are in the queue.
    What email address did you send from? I can check to see where they are in the queue.

The email address was whorndawg@gmail.com. All of the issues except for one have resolved themselves over the past couple of months. The one that remains is in 2015 baseball. About 1/3rd of the time, I don't get the completed inning cash payout and never if I autoplay. I would estimate that I've missed out on well over $100,000 in cash over the time it has happened.
    I see 2 tickets. Oldest one is at 22 days. Current oldest in that particular queue is around 27 days. Hopefully we can make up some ground there and get to you this week.
    I see 2 tickets. Oldest one is at 22 days. Current oldest in that particular queue is around 27 days. Hopefully we can make up some ground there and get to you this week.

There are a couple older than that, but I may not have been signed in at the time. I'm not sure if that matters when going through the customer care button.

Any new guesses on your time frame?
    I see we have replied to 2 of your tickets one Wednesday and you have a football one open at 6 days.
    I see we have replied to 2 of your tickets one Wednesday and you have a football one open at 6 days.

The only football ticket I submitted was on August 9th about weekly rewards which now seem to work correctly for everyone. The only response I've seen was on the football app and I may have responded back to that 6 days ago. Where did your replies go to because I haven't seen anything.

The only football ticket I submitted was on August 9th about weekly rewards which now seem to work correctly for everyone. The only response I've seen was on the football app and I may have responded back to that 6 days ago. Where did your replies go to because I haven't seen anything.
    Based on the lack of response here, to private messages and to the tickets themselves, I would have to say that the answer to the original question in this thread is "NO", customer service does not exist.