Notice for Site Leaders

hoodstar9hoodstar9 Registered Users, Banned Users 424 Posts
I see this area of the forum is not too active and I would like a response preferably from an admin. However, I won't hold my breath.

I would like to know how community moderators are selected for all of these different forums on here? Because Samurai is inactive and has been gone for months. Shiro left the minute Stardom Hollywood stopped receiving updates. Kush never posts anything. Kuro hasn't been around since February 2015.

I ask because in certain forums on here they need someone else to step in and help. Specifically the Kim Kardashian Hollywood forum which by the looks of it, has the largest number of people. The current moderator is good and everyone around there likes her, but she is being bullied by an individual and needs help keeping things intact. Just the other day there was an android problem after an update and she was the only one trying to fix the problem. Well,
wacamoe stepped in but still the point is I want someone selected as a co-moderator in that forum. Along with some of the other ones as well because this forum has a huge spam problem with people posting disgusting trash and I have grown sick of it.

My suggestion is to find which countries these cretins are coming from and ban that area. I was on one forum and that is what they did when they had a similar problem.

Also, it would be nice if the games that are no longer receiving updates would have some sort of official statement or maybe even closed. Then again no one reads this section of the forum anyway..

Comments

• TacoBillTacoBill Registered Users 115 Posts
    I agree with most of what you said..banning an entire country might be a little extreme though..getting a response from the powers that be is extremely difficult..from what i can tell there are maybe two active super admins here..and they have their hands full..we've trying to get help over on the Blood and Glory Immortals group for awhile now..missing prizes..not receiving gems..customer support not responding..good luck..I hope you get a response..tell KoKoKonuts I said high..;)
    Guild SynGates NameTacoBill

Blood and Glory Immortals

http://www.cbretards.com/
  • HenkieHenkie Registered Users 57 Posts
    In-game customer supports takes an average of 2/3 days to respond. The moderator for the James Bond forum, Handles, responds to only a select amount of the issues and almost all responses are "Your concern has been noted to the dev team". Would be nice if there was an extra/more active moderator. Glu could really learn a thing or two on customer support.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I'd like to say the individual in question is being handled, If I missed any of her problematic posts, pm me and they're gone. I only mentioned them to you in pm, because you thought a warning was aimed at you, and I wanted to correct that. I'd rather reform a problem poster than ban them, they come back with a new id and I have to ban them all over again. If you noticed, that problem person was gone most of the weekend. And all I had to do was say they looked nice. There was not one post for support or a problem from Thursday until one late Sunday. Aside from tracking down a banned member and removing her again, there was no need for any moderation.

If you don't get a response from a Glu Administrator, Hoodstar9 feel free to contact me with your concerns. Personally, I don't think I need help and I'm sorry you do.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I'd like to say the individual in question is being handled, If I missed any of her problematic posts, pm me and they're gone. I only mentioned them to you in pm, because you thought a warning was aimed at you, and I wanted to correct that. I'd rather reform a problem poster than ban them, they come back with a new id and I have to ban them all over again.

Are you banning IP's or just names..on some places where i admin I usually ban both and the email..that sometimes helps unless they use a proxy server and have multiple emails.

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Sorry not discussing specifics, plus that's against the rules and can get you banned. :) I simply didn't want it to appear that i was being 'bullied', when the situation is well in hand. But and this is the God's honest truth, I have a lifelong 'useless esp' that zeros in on things. It helps a lot. Even when a proxy is utilized. Shrug. Blessing and a curse TacoB. Blessing and a Curse. Nice to see you again.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    pffft..rules...who needs them..;) ..