Assistance please with Racing Rivals

Torn up KnucklesTorn up Knuckles Registered Users 59 Posts
I know glu has a lot going on with game patches and customers care but can I please get some sort of update, I've submitted two tickets with in the last two weeks and have yet to hear anything. Email is chris95gsr@gmail.com. It's for Racing Rivals, I've missed turfs and the 4th of July event. Im a long time supporter of the game and have spent a lot of money on it. So can I please get my issue looked into.

Comments

• Torn up KnucklesTorn up Knuckles Registered Users 59 Posts
    Bump, help please, been patient....
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    I see 3 tickets from you with the oldest at 9 days. Currently for RR our oldest tickets are at 12 days unfortunately. Hopefully we can get to it before the weekend.
    I said two because I didn't think my original went though, guess it did. I also have a ticket in for my 2nd account, someone has messaged me back on that one, I passed along the info for my main acct so hopefully that gets resolved first. My good friend has had tickets in for a month, maybe they all got cleared? Should I advise him to submit a fresh ticket?
    It's been restored thank you! Now please help out death killa600
    None of the Rivals tickets are that old. Oldest ticket is at 11 days so if they had one in for a month please have them submit a new one. Also if it is a Rivals ticket I can try and look for it and see if it is in queue.
  • bigthrillz213bigthrillz213 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having issue on level 5 with racing rivals i beat the last compaign but it still not showing complete and i do not get the option of getting an r class car.
    Be sure to submit a ticket through the game (? in the upper right). We will take a look and get it corrected for you.
  • DEADPOOL CORPSDEADPOOL CORPS Registered Users 4 Posts
    Everytime i log on I get a black screen
  • DEADPOOL CORPSDEADPOOL CORPS Registered Users 4 Posts
    My username name is DEADPOOL CORPS. for racing rivals
    Be sure to submit a ticket and we will get to it as soon as possible https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/?p=web