Options

BG:Immortals

ngelay44ngelay44 Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi Admins, pls help me to transfer my char "ngelay44" from iphone 5 to iphone 6+ i tried all options restore from itunes, icloud nothing helped. my lvl 46 and more there and i bought a lot game gems. so i need it all in my new phone. soon i will send old phone to someone. Please help me fast asap. i post ticket no info from u guys. so here is my contact email: saiyannaingoo@gmail.com

Please help me!!!!

ngelay44

Comments

• Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    u have to wait for another 28days to fully success transferring ur current email address and iPhone migration to another iPhone account accordingly otherwise it won work at all ur problem is changing device on ipod,iPad,iPhone between them so u got a patient to be one of the Million customer waiting list are same problem like u did in Glu mobile procedure and I guess some of my meet also facing same problem i susgest u keep playing it current hero wait til Glu admin contact u and inform u that ur cases has pass to programming team to be manually adjusting ur account resources so good luck
  • Options
    Mehdinoruzi3Mehdinoruzi3 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi Admins, pls help me to transfer my char "mehdi noruzi3 " from galaxy mega5.8 gt-i9152 all options restore from android, pud nothing helped. my lvl 46 and more there and i bought a lot game gems. so i need it all in my new phone. soon i will send old phone to pp00