Recover MLB Tap Sports 2017 Account

themedlwafflethemedlwaffle Registered Users 5 Posts
Any instructions on how to recover an account that somehow reset, it was backed up on Facebook a few days previously. Facebook shows my account as connected but i can't get it back.

I haven't gotten any email response in over 10 days from Glu customer care....any advice people?

Comments

• gwatts30gwatts30 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have the same issue!! Except I didn't back mine up on facebook. Is there any way to get my account back? I spent too much money on there!
  • themedlwafflethemedlwaffle Registered Users 5 Posts
    Everywhere I read says it has to have been backed up, but i haven't seen any response anyways so it probably doesn't matter.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    We don't have any tickets that old in the queue. Make sure your ticket is still open and hasn't been responded to.
    How can I make sure the ticket is still open, I have 3 open tickets presently. I sent one through the game (which got an automatic response saying it was high volume and to wait- I have sent further questions) and no response. I sent one through the email (which has only gotten 1 automatic response saying it was an automatic response and it assured me the message had been received).

I then created another one on your website yesterday and received the same automatic response assuring me of the same thing. So what other method is there for this, as far I can tell all 3 of these tickets are still open and have NOT been responded to.
    Anybody have a typical response time from Glu???? Can't help but notice a significant difference between the online support/this forum and the help that I am actually receiving (well sort-of) still isn't good because they responded to all 3 tickets at once.

Their in-game response was asking what my email address was for the account (that was the extent of the "assistance" received...). Mind you, the two other tickets (which the same person Christine responded to were both by e-mail....not really sure what is going on with support- you might have to pay exorbitant amounts to become a VIP (anybody else have any experience/ideas)
    You can't check on the status of an email but the in game tickets you can check on them at any time to make sure they haven't been responded to. Sounds like they finally got to yours.
  • chillinTSXchillinTSX Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue..was having problems with my ****py phone so i did a factory reset. didn't back up the game on facebook and when i downloaded the app my account was gone. can anyone help me with this?
    chillinTSX wrote: »
    I'm having the same issue..was having problems with my ****py phone so i did a factory reset. didn't back up the game on facebook and when i downloaded the app my account was gone. can anyone help me with this?

Just submit a ticket with all the details from a new account and we should be able to assist.
    JamesThalt wrote: »
    Every time when im trying to make a new account or..recover the old one it says:Failed to verify account ... Disconnecting from networkWhat should I do? ****

Use the webform to create a ticket: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/tap-sports-baseball-2017/?p=web

Be sure to include all the details (particularly team name and email you are trying to use)
  • AmelioAmelio Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Just log in under the email address you created your acct with.. anytime that's happened to me, I just logged back in under the email address I used for the account..
    Usually that is all it takes but sometimes people didn't associate or something weird is going on. Like when people add an extra space but then can't recover because of it.
  • braves1984braves1984 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    [RR] Sage said:
    Usually that is all it takes but sometimes people didn't associate or something weird is going on. Like when people add an extra space but then can't recover because of it.
    How do I get in contact with someone it says click 1uestion mark I don't see one but my son deleted my whole phone all the apps my account was hacked with fb but I can't get in please help way to much money spent to loose it 
  • braves1984braves1984 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    [RR] Sage said:
    Mine was backed with facebook please help where is the ticket submission button in game 

Mine was backed with facebook please help where is the ticket submission button in game 

Settings then Customer Care