Trade in value

BriarhurstBriarhurst Registered Users 2 Posts
How about adding a trade in value for weapon purchases. It cost so much to level up then the item just sits there.

Comments

• MadMav1971MadMav1971 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 8 Posts
    I agree with you, and then there's the platinum rewards cash rewards and glu credits, why not fix it so you can purchase the Christmas weapons with platinum rewards or exchange for glu credit. I've got over 700 platinum rewards cash rewards are 8,975,000$$$$ and I have completed all the bounties but 2 and level 16 completed level 1$3 of the Christmas events and 5 of the remaining however only enough glu credit for nothing but a extra energy. Also dino hunting glu credit works for deer hunter but sniper doesn't. Seems that all glu credit should work on the same login and any other glu game.
  • HALO22HALO22 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Briarhurst wrote: »
    How about adding a trade in value for weapon purchases. It cost so much to level up then the item just sits there.

I think it is an excellent idea or once a wpn has been used so much it begins to wear like a real wpn. Sights get off, barrel warp, it just happens. Instead of upgrading, maybe replacement parts, sights or different ammo types.

If someone wants a 300 Win sniper riffle vs a 308 or .50 cal, then buy, trade & sell for a depreciated value of course.

Finially, Tesla WPNs are getting rediculious & taking the fun out of it. More maps, constantly changing sinarios, it is all redundant.

It is funny, it appears I am complaining yet I can't stop playing until I reach a top 5 in a tourney.
  • opoopo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Good idea to add that option. Resale or exchange the used weapons. Make the game more fun. Please add that option.
  • pdosr1959pdosr1959 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I agree completely and made this same suggestion!