New players, new to GLU

DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
Welcome all new arrivals!

Consider posting your questions about the game you are playing in the folder that has that games name. Like CK2 http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?48-Contract-Killer-2-Official-Forums as an example. If you are in need of friends go to that same folder and post there in that games folder or that games general discussion folder. Introduce yourself, if you are playing on gamecenter you can also post your gamecenter name so people can send friend requests.

Be be positive, post regularly and have fun! :cool:
Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!

Comments

• diereysaadiereysaa Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi to all, and thanks for the welcome, Ddannen!
    I only play Zombies Ate My Friends at the moment, but if anyone wants to add me on Gamecenter, I'm diereysaa there.

I'm sure I will enjoy the stay here ;)
    With my phone I:
    • Play games
    • Watch videos
    • Make pictures
    • Listen to music
    • Surf internet
    • Make phone calls <- Yeah, right... IN YOUR DREAMS!:mad:
    Like Zombies Ate My Friends? Join our group here!
    I'm diereysaa at GC
  • DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Welcome to the forum, of you like fast paced action consider indestructible it's a really cool game. Easy to pick up yet hard to master.
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • starlettestarlette Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm new how does this adding friends thing work??
  • fleez415fleez415 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I'm new to this whole thing and I'm having a lot of trouble. I'm a real cool dude so someone get back at me.
  • DeewolfDeewolf Registered Users 1 Posts
    qHowl you all doing ! I am deewolf and new here having fun with a few glu games especially with my 5 yr ol nephew who got me addicted to glu games !
  • BbrandonBbrandon Registered Users 2 Posts
    What's up peeps, glad to be part of the glu family. My choice of game is CK1,the game is awesome. I haven't played or seen CK2 can anybody give me some feedback on that game. Thank you for having me...