Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Kendall and Kylie Game Suggestion

boredbriboredbri Registered Users 12 Posts
edited February 2018 in General Glu Suggestions
Alot of fans and lovers of the KKH and KKG apps have recently been discussing the lack thereof body type customization in game. Many girls/guys around the globe aren’t skinny like the characters we play in game. We’d like to see more diversity with body types in game and show more representation of ALL girls and boys. From skinny, curvy, athletic, and chubby! I believe this would create a lot of good attention towards the game and even more players! 
Add my KKH page on Facebook here
https://www.facebook.com/100023766153707

Comments

• boredbriboredbri Registered Users 12 Posts

I’d like to make an suggestion for your game Kim Kardashian Hollywood. A lot of players would like to see more diversity in their characters body type. We have tons of options for our clothing and accessories. But a lot of boys and girls around the globe aren’t skinny like the main character we play in game. We’d like to see a skinny, curvy, athletic and chubby option. I believe this would create more attention towards the game and new players. 

Add my KKH page on Facebook here
    https://www.facebook.com/100023766153707
  • VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    I would also like to make a suggestion to UPDATE your games. UPDATE Kendall and Kylie, Britney Spears American Dream, and Nicki Minaj game. In K&K game, show our FULL bodies when we take our pictures. More clothes, more stickers, maybe another K&K outfit like how y'all do the Shop my closets in KKH game for Kim's outfit. Add more places to go like Hawaii or sum stuff like that. Also. Add cars or a private jet. Instead of spending 325 k gems every month to get unlimited free traveling which I find totally unfair! Also, reduced the points of the superstar weekend events up to at least 1000 k gems because nobody can finish the event when we have to spend 4000 kgems knowing we don't even earn that much k gems on a regular. Also also, bring back the party weekend events plz, we miss it. And last, bring back 2 outfits instead of one on weekend events and we can just get the Throwback during the weekend days. And add more outfits in the throwback boxes.
    Now for the KKH game, it's not a lot you should do because the game is already doing great so far BUT I have a few suggestions. Have the babies become toddlers. I think it will be really cute also add more clothes for the babies and add another baby we can have bc Kim just had her third kid (through surrogate) so congrats to her. More tattoos options as well bc I love tattoos. That's all I can possibly think of. Thanks!
    Now for the Britney Spears game (if you guys actually care about it) REVAMP the entire game like you did in the KKH game. Add more clothes, shoes, hair, EVERYTHING! Add some more places like Bangkok or Japan. Didn't she went to Bangkok and Japan on her Piece of Me show? Idk, But add another Britney Spears outfit like the toxic flight attendant outfit or the circus ringleader outfit. Also, add another mansion in the game and don't forget about the pets! Add the headpiece microphones cause you know Britney Spears does not use a regular microphone in her hand when she perform. And have them move and dance like how y'all be having the backup dancers and moving when you perform in the Nicki Minaj game, yeah like that cause she don't just stand there when she performs. That's all I can think of for this game lol idk.
    Last game Nicki Minaj. Have us go on dates. Add more cities. Y'all said y'all was gonna add Atlanta and Los Angeles, what happened? Also more clothes and shoes and hair of course. Add another house and pets! Also new furniture cause I think the furniture options is really cool. Umm, idk what else to think of lol. If any of you read this that have any more options let me know because I'm all out of options lol. Thanks for reading. I'm hoping and looking forward for what you guys have in store for us with the new updates and whatnot. Thanks anyway!
  • aroncombabearoncombabe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Body type please... body like kylie jenner or kim kardashian on the game.or a big butt like skylar.
  • _shadow__shadow_ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Now for the KKH game, it's not a lot you should do because the game is already doing great so far BUT I have a few suggestions. Have the babies become toddlers. I think it will be really cute also add more clothes for the babies and add another baby we can have bc Kim just had her third kid (through surrogate) so congrats to her. More tattoos options as well bc I love tattoos. That's all I can possibly think of. Thanks!
    Yeah, I definitely agree that our babes should be able to age up into toddlers. That WOULD be cute. There isn’t loads they can do to make KKH better, though maybe they could bring down the price of K-Stars, because compared to other games, they’re pretty pricey. But that’s not a major problem, as I don’t usually buy currency. I do love KKH tho, and I can’t wait to see which new stories they have for us in 2019.
    ~ Shadow ~
  • SidneyLynnSidneyLynn Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi I have really enjoyed playing KKH. That means a lot for me because due to health reasons there isn’t many activities I can enjoy. I think it would be wonderful if the characters were able to sit and go to bed so they could enjoy the amazing houses and furniture. Thanx for a great game 😊
  • ipadidiotipadidiot Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    This is serious business guys, we have to keep the game pure if we are to have any shot at the 2024 Olympics, so cut the ‘rap.
    we could have dinosaurs though, like football did with Monsters of the Midway.

serious replies only please and yes I’m English.
  • ipadidiotipadidiot Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Oops, thought I was on the mlb 2020 forum there. I take it all back, go ahead and play with your dolls, boys.