K&K game would be more fun if...?

Btru3Btru3 Registered Users 9 Posts
edited December 2017 in K&K General Discussion
Since there's nothing left for us to do anymore the krew and I have weekly theme competitions now but what would make this even better is if we could give each other prizes like: energy, money, and k-gems, it'd be nice you guys at Glu could make this happen, I really miss how much fun the ol' krew and I used to have ?

Comments

• VonniePoooh21VonniePoooh21 Registered Users 55 Posts
    They should also show our FULL bodies when we take our pictures. More clothes, more stickers, maybe another K&K outfit like how y'all do the Shop my closets in KKH game for Kim's outfit. Add more places to go like Hawaii or sum stuff like that. Also. Add cars or a private jet. Instead of spending 325 k gems every month to get unlimited free traveling which I find totally unfair! Also, reduced the points of the superstar weekend events up to at least 1000 k gems because nobody can finish the event when we have to spend 4000 kgems knowing we don't even earn that much k gems on a regular. Also also, bring back the party weekend events plz, we miss it. And last, bring back 2 outfits instead of one on weekend events and we can just get the Throwback during the weekend days. And add more outfits in the throwback boxes.
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Would be more fun if the game updated
  • SelenaHudsonSelenaHudson Registered Users 92 Posts
    @yeezydashian I agree with you ! I would like an update ! Maybe they’ll add some stuff to the story line ! It would more fun if the Krew Goals event was still on ! 
  • isthatmaryannaisthatmaryanna Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    yeah since kylie have a daughter we could now get married and have a baby...
    update!! show our full bodies on pictures or make the game "horizontal" idk how is it called..
    bring more events, party events, halloween events, christmas, valentine's day, carnival, easter, st patrick, thanksgiving day, labor day, happy new year...
  • Notyourbaby69Notyourbaby69 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    More energy and k gems!!! Could you also make it easier for you to get either a high amount of those or an item???