Options

WHY INNOCENT OLD TIMERS GETTING PERMANENT BANS?

djhecdjhec Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
edited January 2018 in Customer Care
Ever since developers came out with the 6.0 update i lost the passion for this game been playing this game since CIE GAMES/NITTO i put alot of USD cash on this game i recently came back to the game in November 2017 was playing the game until 2 weeks ago that they permanently banned me from playing in the multiplayer/showdown/turf wars my points were erased and i wasnt able to race in turf wars the representative until this day havent show me proof of what i did wrong? all they keep saying that i self crush i dont even know what that means all i did was race my brother is that a violation? i never been banned in my 4 years i been here playing why can they gaved me a temporary ban why permanent? is my first time why can i get another chance? why can i proof to Carbonated that its not going to happen again? please developers lift my ban?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Carbonated has been cracking down on "self crushing" where players use alternate accounts to lose to the main accounts and allowing teams to cheat the events. If you want to race your brother or friends you can easily do it through friend races and it is not an issue. Likewise if you are on the same team it is not an issue. Also if you are racing multiplayer racing it isn't a big deal. If you are racing turf races during turf wars, on different teams and essentially win trading you are likely going to be caught and face disciplinary actions. The severity of the offense and length of ban are determined by Carbonated. We do look over bans so if you haven't submitted a ticket please do so and we will take a look. If you already did then we will have a reply after we look over the details provided by Carbonated.
  • Options
    djhecdjhec Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I did all of that and they say im permanently banned i never knew this i recently came back to the game in october 2017 cause i stopped playing racing rivals cause of the 6.0 update so im new to this new policy i can understand if i was doing it constantly but this is my first ban and they should give me a break its ok to punish me for a few weeks but permanently? really? Im not a scammer or a hacker im an american trying to play the game didnt know you cant play with your family in turf wars and thats fine i wont ever do that again you learn from your mistakes and i did please talk to the developers so they can lift my ban if you can foward this message to them thank you