Not getting credit for non Legend Robin Yount during this weekend's event (2/9/18)

jp23jp23 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
I have the non-legend Robin Yount but in every win I get during this weekend's event, I'm only getting 2K in bonus points instead of the 20K I should be getting according the news Glu released for the event. When I contacted Glu in game, Juan came back and gave me a non-answer, treating me like I've never played an event with bonus players.
His specific response: "However, you need to meet the requirements set by the game for you to earn bonus club points. Sometimes, specific players will be added as well, also depending on the teams that were chosen for the bonus points. Also Bonus Points go towards the club contribution points, not the personal prime points. You can always double check what team a player is registered with in TSB you can check the pennant next to their name. This is a more reliable way to double check than using the picture. Please also note the following information regarding the bonus points for the events: Bonus points are only added the first time you clear a club round. If you restart the event you will not receive the points again until you progress to a round you have not cleared. I hope this information helps."
First of all, the last sentence about clearing rounds is in no way applicable to my question so I'm not sure why I was told this. Again, I've played this game since its release and know all of the rules. Second, when I look at the Brew Crew Mystery Box, Robin Yount is listed in there with a 10 rating. Everyone else has a 1. Hmm. That must mean I have him on my roster already at a 9 rating. I've shared this information with Glu, but I can't get a response or this fixed.
I need to get this resolved so I can put up some good points for my club. Is there anyone from Glu monitoring this that can help get this resolved promptly?

Comments

• Dodgers4life2727Dodgers4life2727 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    I'm not getting credit for him either, I don't get it
  • jp23jp23 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Are you being told anything by Glu?
    Same crap they told you
    I went to the tweeter page and no response also, I have probably missed out on close to 1 million points in just the 10 games I have played he has went 4-6, 5-5, 6-6, 2-4 and so on and so on, 
    Sounds exactly like my stat sheet. I've also heard of a few others this is happening to. But, still nothing from Glu. Have you ever had any success getting something fixed on this forum? This is my first time posting to it.
    My first also man
    If I hear back from Glu, I'll post it here.
    Perfect buddy, I will do the same
    Thanks.
    I just played a game and finally got 20k per hit for Yount. So, that part looks fixed. While I doubt they'll do anything about all of those games prior to this one, I will still let you know when I hear back from Glu. Have you tried playing recently?
    I'll try now
    Nope I'm still only getting 2000 for my non-signature Yount
    Oh, that sucks. I take it you still haven't heard anything from Glu?
    Nope still waiting 
    Ok so I just played and now Im getting 20k a hit, still have not heard from glu but at least I can put up bug numbers now
    Big not bug
    Glad to hear! I still haven't heard back from Glu either. Not going to hold my breath either.
    Finally heard back Glu. Nothing about you were right, we were wrong. Simply said we found the problem and since it applied to everyone, there would be no compensation. Typical Glu. They screw up and then do everything possible to avoid the consequences.
    I knew they wouldn't, I just got a email from them saying the same thing