How do I get unjailed

jp23jp23 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
I was playing today's walk-off event, and got jailed after completing Level 4 for the third time. I don't know why. Does anyone know how to get a team reinstated?

Comments

• jp23jp23 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    The above is in reference to Tap Baseball 2017. I have iOS. And as an added bonus, I can't access the game now.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    If you can't log in to the game you can submit a ticket through the web portal located here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/tap-sports-baseball-2017/?p=web
  • jp23jp23 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Thank you, Sage. I received a message from Glu that my account was caught up in one of your mass jailings but then later discovered it was innocent. Got compensation for the inability to access the game (as did everyone else), but not for the time my club was in jail and I couldn't help out my club. That would have been nice, but hopefully, Glu won't do that again.
    Glad it was cleared up
  • Whatever1968Whatever1968 Registered Users 4 Posts
    How did u manage to get unjailed - I’m currently in that same situation- got banned few days ago for nothing - in fact hadn’t played in a few days and now locked out of my club , I explained that I don’t even play much my club isn’t even serious we have 13/20 spots filled and then I got banned and being told I’m jailed !!  FOR WHAT ? I thought it was a Joke and now their saying the decision is final and its out of their hands - I’m so frustrated - they must have me mixed up with someone else my team name is Wackshady
    How did u manage to get unjailed - I’m currently in that same situation- got banned few days ago for nothing - in fact hadn’t played in a few days and now locked out of my club , I explained that I don’t even play much my club isn’t even serious we have 13/20 spots filled and then I got banned and being told I’m jailed !!  FOR WHAT ? I thought it was a Joke and now their saying the decision is final and its out of their hands - I’m so frustrated 
    Sorry it posted 2 x 
  • dirtydizzlesdirtydizzles Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How can o get unjailed HELP
    I want to contribute to my club 
    I want to continue to play 
    I need and want to buy gold 
    but not going to unless unjailed 
    GLU I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY 
    IVE SPENT ALOT ALREDAY 
    AND WANT TO GIVE TOU MORE 
    If you send in a ticket the situation will be reviewed. Rarely are they overturned but there are occasions such as the original poster where the detection is overly sensitive and the development team overturns them.
  • satellite1984satellite1984 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    John Schlegel
    TSB 17
    nickname Satellite1984

My account was jailed almost a week ago. I was told I used a cheat tool which I didn't.  I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game since I've joined it. monthly I have spent for endorsements among other stuff. Recently once my TV endorsement ran out I was band. My teams was maxed out almost completely silver level 10. And I was Silver level 2 or 3. I started using auto play which is a feature provided in the game to bring my team and myself to gold level. The only thing I have done is use the game tools provided to me in the game. I would like my account unjailed for I have not done a single the wrong.
  • satellite1984satellite1984 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    John Schlegel
    TSB 17
    nickname Satellite1984
     I would also like to add that I had joined a new club that plays consistently. Where as In my last club pretty much I was the only one who played.