m banned

umarahmad777umarahmad777 Registered Users 11 Posts
@Ryyst and prodigal grim I want u to unban me up its been 15 days now so my time period is completed unban me now my in is umarahmad777 and prodigal reply me in inbox

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Ryyst no longer works for Glu or Carbonated. To contact Prodigal Grim you will want to use the Racing Rivals specific forum. The ban on the account you mentioned is listed as permanent (by Grim) not 15 days.
  • umarahmad777umarahmad777 Registered Users 11 Posts
    No one got banned permanent for points feeding why I got banned permanently it's unfair I messaged him a lot but he Is not replying me I want him and others moderators to unban me
    And above all I dint self crush it may be possible I raced someone multiple time but I dint did that shut by the way I would be careful in turfing next time but plz unban me now coz for self crushing there is a 2 week ban 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    There have been accounts that were permanently banned for feeding points but the decision is ultimate Grim's. He is the community manager for carbonated and he is heavily involved in their anti cheat processes.
    I damn care about him who ever he is the fact is that I don't did that bloody shit and they banned me permanently unban me now
    Show me the proofs with which accnt I did that I never did points feeding in my 2.5 years career
    @Sage I want u to unban me up coz I dint dis any thing illegal
    Help me out and unban me