Multiplayer Racing Banned

PauloRibeiro23PauloRibeiro23 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Hi can someone help me please? i have been banned in multiplayer racing but i dont know what ilegal i did , please i need help, thank you all.

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Generally we do not provide specifics on bans as that would allow those who do things purposefully to avoid the detection. You can however submit a ticket and the ban will be reviewed.
  • PauloRibeiro23PauloRibeiro23 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hello, where i can submite a ticket sir? Thank You.
    In the upper right hand corner of the game there is a question mark. Tap that to submit a ticket
    Ok thak you, other question, racing rivals have times for the bans? example hacks and cheats are perma, ghostshifts 1weeks something like that?
    Ghost shifting isn't something that we ban for but yes there are a variety of options on bans. Most bans are permanent unless otherwise stated and those are typically bad avatars or bans while investigations are ongoing.
    hm, example for "self crushing" 4k points are permanent ban?
    Those are done by the Racing Rivals community manager and the length is at his discretion.
    hm ok, because i dont know if i did something ilegal but i asked for my friend about that and he said that I did
    "self crushing" at turf wars, but i dont knew that, because i have played against my brother and i got 4-5k with this but was never my intention cause any problem for this game that i love play, im so dissapointed if i cause troubles with that : ( .