Racing Rival Inventory item lost for 7.0 update is b.s.

charger slammed 199charger slammed 199 Registered Users 16 Posts
edited February 2018 in Customer Care
Alot of us who spent real money on this game doesn't deserve to get our inventory whipped out I've spent over a grand on this game it's not rite some of us like to build one of a kind cars,and we had to spend more gems on spots for inventory if u clear our inventory u basically ripped us off we paid for all of that,it wasnt given to us . Yall should find a way not to mess with our inventory 

Comments

• charger slammed 199charger slammed 199 Registered Users 16 Posts
    edited February 2018

• WNTZUMWNTZUM Registered Users, Member 3 Posts

Please tell me this is a hoax?
    It's true
    I have over 130 item in wheels,lights,underglo,and paints in my inventory 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Be sure to tune in to the episode tonight and you can provide feedback to the dev team on any of the changes they discuss for 7.0
  • forestgforestg Registered Users 36 Posts
    Smh.  basically slap in our face for being loyal players. 
  • forestgforestg Registered Users 36 Posts
    How dare they basically cripple us ( veteran racers). And make us start from scratch again!!   Not smart carbonated not smart at all.  
  • CL4WDIUSCL4WDIUS Registered Users 2 Posts
    edited March 2018
    Yes it is very upsetting that they are locking our cars away in a garage and telling us when and how we can use them after we've spent real money to build them. I feel like they took our money and just laughed about it and I figure with the reviews no one else will bother downloading this game in the future. I mean I would'nt if I knew that all the money and cars i get could eventually be locked away and told when and how I could use them. If I was a developer i would seriously think about adding something to encourage older Racers to continue playing and continue using the cars that they purchased over the years. I honestly figured they would just continue more campaign missions which would have been the smart thing to do. I guess they get the last laugh.
  • dj_bd29dj_bd29 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Alot of us who spent real money on this game doesn't deserve to get our inventory whipped out I've spent over a grand on this game it's not rite some of us like to build one of a kind cars,and we had to spend more gems on spots for inventory if u clear our inventory u basically ripped us off we paid for all of that,it wasnt given to us . Yall should find a way not to mess with our inventory 

Lets make a big group of people protesting to they put  the game as before

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    The forum is more Grimm's space than mine. I am in here when I can be.