A problem with the ban of my account

silverrr9silverrr9 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Hello I am a player in the game my name is silver ribbon and I’ve been contacting the support team in the game for so long about my problem. They eventually gave me this site to contact with you directly. My problem is that my account has been banned though I have made no mistakes or cheating. I’m a very loyal player to the game and always strict about the rules. I even have a YouTube channel only with videos of me playing to teach people and encourage them to play it. It seems like someone framed me and I can assure you that I’m completely innocent and honest. Please consider this important because it is highly important to me.

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    You didn't mention the game you are talking about but if they sent you to the forums from a ticket I am guessing that the intention is to get in touch with a community manager. To do that you will want to post in the game specific forum. The Customer Care forums are the same group who handle the tickets (and rarely do we actually ban anyone).
  • silverrr9silverrr9 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I was talking about racing rivals and yes I would like to connect with a manager. Can I have a direct link to the game forum? Because i got this link from the support team of the game. 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts