why jailed

satellite1984satellite1984 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
TSB 17
Samsung Galaxy S8+
Android

nickname Satellite1984

My account was jailed for over a week now. I was told I used a cheat tool which I didn't.  I've spent hundreds of dollars on this game since I've joined it. monthly I have spent for endorsements among other stuff. Recently once my TV endorsement ran out I was band. My teams was maxed out almost completely silver level 10 and my upgrades were already maxed out. And I was Silver level 2 or 3. I started using auto play which is a feature provided in the game to bring my team and myself to gold level. The only thing I have done is use the game tools provided to me in the game. I would also like to add that I had joined a new club that plays consistently. Where as In my last club pretty much I was the only one who played.I would like my account reveiwed and unjailed for I have not done a single thing wrong.

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    It sounds like the account was already reviewed. Though we don't specify exactly what was detected, if a review from the development team has taken place and the status has stayed then that is the status going forward.
  • satellite1984satellite1984 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    So this is what happens to people who spend hundreds of dollars on Glu's games? When they stop paying for gold and figure the game out, Glu creates some bogus story of cheating? You guys are like well I got his money and that's it. Sounds like your development is trying to squeeze its customers into paying to make up for you all wrongfully jailing your customers.
    edited March 2018
    I'm pretty sure that's right. I tested that theory. of course they don't specify what's  detected because there is nothing. If they did there shouldn't be any reason why they can't tell you. Sounds like a bunch of hocus pocus B.S.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    We don't reveal detection methods as then the people we are trying to stop would know how to get around them. And just because the account is jailed doesn't mean you can't play any longer. You are still able to play games and manage your team as normal. The account is just not involved in the aspects of the game that affect other players.
    Fine. I get not revealing detection methods. I started using auto play and joined a more active club to gain game content, therefore I played more. There isn't cheating involved there. And you can't detect something that isn't there. The only thing I've done was become more active. Not a cheating method. someone didn't like it and assumed. Not only that it's only a one sided investigation.
    Even after being jailed I still played just as often. I just couldn't keep up with the upgrades anymore to help my club.