Getting ripped off on my monthly VIP rewards

RE2PECTNYCRE2PECTNYC Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Two months in a row now I have not received my monthly VIP rewards.

I contacted Customer Care last month in regards to not receiving my January rewards and the Customer Care agent stated that they checked with the Dev team and according to their records I received my reward which is completely false.

Earlier this evening I contacted Customer Care because I did not receive my in-game VIP rewards. The rep replied back saying that according to their records my account was issued the rewards on Feb 2, 2018. It's clearly not Feb 2nd and I did not receive my rewards.

This track record of them ripping me off needs to stop.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can file a grievance against Glu or escalate my issues beyond the chatting feature? Do they have a contact number?

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    We do not have phone support, all tickets are through the ticketing system. VIP rewards are specific to one studio and there are logs when items are sent which I am sure the agents looked for when researching your ticket. If there is some kind of issue with you actually receiving them that is harder to see. If you still have an open ticket juts continue to work with the agent and they will get it resolved with the dev team.
  • RE2PECTNYCRE2PECTNYC Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Actually funny that when I did finally find a phone number and I called Scott at Glu that my issue ALL of a sudden got resolved. That the Customer Care Agent said magically "that there was a confusion with another player who had already received their reward" That's funny considering it happened to both my teams which have distinctively different names.
  • ClobberClanClobberClan Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    These people are all crooks. All they want is our money and no rewards for playing the game! F them
  • RE2PECTNYCRE2PECTNYC Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Pretty much, I currently can't get VIP status grandfathered to my other team because they actually don't use their own e-mail service but amazon simple e-mail service and gmail keeps flagging it as spoofing/phishing and blocks my response back to GLU with my team name to get my grandfathered VIP status.

/facepalm
  • stros63stros63 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Can you send the phone number to Glu?. Same here, getting the run around
  • Ks35Ks35 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Yes please post the number for glu. I have been screwed by them so badly and so many times thst i need a live person to talk with