Wait times and support hours?

BirdsSluggerBirdsSlugger Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
just wondering the typical turnaround time for a support request, and also what days f week and hours support is working. 

Just submitted a support item via app, and feel it shouldn’t take long to fix. But I also have a feeling it will end up taking far longer than it should. 

Comments

• carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Glu is probably overwhelmed with all the questions everyone is asking I see that almost every person is asking them something they will get back to you just may not be as fast as you want them to.
  • YetifrostYetifrost Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    With new apps come bugs to be worked out. So they have to sift through a lot of people sending support tickets 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Our support is 24/7 out of multiple locations. Generally the turn around time should be less than 48 hours. Currently though we are behind due to the launch of our new MLB Tap Sports Baseball 2018 title. There are a few differences between it and the previous version causing questions and of course new players as well. Currently our wait time is about 3 times normal but we are working overtime to get to the questions as fast as possible.
  • carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Thank you for responding [RR] Sage love the game and the forum 
  • Titan10Titan10 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I had a customer service ticket last night after weekend event. I woke up turned my phone on and had a message from them explaining my issue. I had a response in less than 6 hrs.