Tap sports baseball 2018 issues

Sfitz85Sfitz85 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
The game overall is an upgrade from TSB2017 but I did not receive any gifts for playing 2017(platinum level team with many hours in the game). Also the pick em' from Wednesday April 4th is wrong, it says " Arenado had a double and 2 walked twice". Meaning he reached base 3 times, 1 more than needed. I would have a 3 day pick 'em streak if not for that. Small issues but it's kind of upsetting to a long time player. 

Comments

• docaviaitiondocaviaition Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I have spent gold and did not get credit for it
  • carsd420carsd420 Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    As with any new game there is going to be some bugs to work out insure they will be getting fixed as soon as they know about them
  • Titan10Titan10 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    My only issue and it could be my own Wi-Fi is durning walk off and slugfest the pitchers arm and ball move extremely fast like a glitch. That's really the only problem I've had. Great game I'm addicted. 
  • conceptconcept Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Absolutely zero customer support
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Actually there is a very detailed FAQ and many agents that work in the Customer Care group. While we normally try for a 48 hour turn around on tickets we are probably closer to double that due to the large volume.
  • Jb27xsJb27xs Registered Users 8 Posts
    How about getting a #1 draft pick from moments then having it taken away and given 2k in cash instead. Or not getting my Friday gift and them saying sorry nothing we can do
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    I get the impression they are still working through some bugs. Best of luck getting prizes. I also am still waiting.
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it  
  • handsomebobhandsomebob Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited April 2018
    Had lagging issues and won Harper from prime box which I never got...deleted app and reinstalled it on same device to see if that would fix the issue but now I’m locked out and can’t get on...this is going on day 3 and no answer...smh 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Oldest ticket in queue at the moment was received April-23-2018 06:39:01 PM
    I sent u a dm sage.
  • JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I will say that customer service seems greatly improved over last year. This is a new version and there are several bugs that will need to be worked out. I understand that people spend alot of money in his game and any down time can be frustrating beyond belief. Customer service reps don’t have a magic wand to fix your problem, try to stay courteous to them, they have a tough job! I certainly wouldn’t want it.
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Customer support is very active on this game I can let you know if you've played any other games you would understand what a horrible customer support really is. Be grateful and I hope all bugs are fixed!
    As long as my prob is fixed and it takes 7-10 days I won’t complain...I know they have a tough job trying to stop all the hackers on this games which ruins the fun of playing for honest folks.
    Sag did say the oldest ticket he saw was from the 23rd but I sent mine in on the 25th and have a pic to prove it....as long as they get it is all I’m worried about at the moment.
    edited April 2018
    I will say that customer service seems greatly improved over last year. This is a new version and there are several bugs that will need to be worked out. I understand that people spend alot of money in his game and any down time can be frustrating beyond belief. Customer service reps don’t have a magic wand to fix your problem, try to stay courteous to them, they have a tough job! I certainly wouldn’t want it.
    Most def and being in a club like I’m in that finishes in the top 5-10 almost every event can get real frustrating...that’s a lot of gold,cash and draft picks I’m missing out on.lol
    Oldest new unanswered ticket at the moment was sent in April-24-2018 01:18:02 PM (Time is my local time so PDT)
    edited May 2018
    Maybe this week?
    Mmmk
    April 25th
    Oldest ticket non assigned currently April-25-2018 01:35:03 PM
    If ya’ll go in order than y’all disregarded mine and that’s ridiculous after all the money I’ve spent.

lol y’all a trip,haven’t even created another team or played a game on it since I got locked out.
    I can see you sent in tickets from Handsomebob and SuperLumberjacks11349 so there have been at least 2 accounts involved. Be sure to specify which team you are trying to use in your ticket.
    [RR] Sage said:
    I can see you sent in tickets from Handsomebob and SuperLumberjacks11349 so there have been at least 2 accounts involved. Be sure to specify which team you are trying to use in your ticket.
    Lol for the last time I only have played with and created one damn team with this device...I have one account and that’s it...if y’all won’t unlock my team then I’ll just quit.
    This is a flat out lie and a scam...lmao

Had a guy in my club y’all did this to also but he hassled you guys for a week before he got his team back.
  • IsraeliCamelsIsraeliCamels Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    I can't get my old team from 2017 aswell spent so much $$ and had a crazy team built with many hours invested with a total of around 8 months of playing the game.. I really hope they can do that for us, but I did email them and they said that 2017 and 2018 are two different platforms/games and they cannot transfer accounts over so I must start fresh. It is kinda unfair, If anyone managed to get their 2017 into 2018 please let me know, I have enough proof to get it back.

I can't get my old team from 2017 aswell spent so much $$ and had a crazy team built with many hours invested with a total of around 8 months of playing the game.. I really hope they can do that for us, but I did email them and they said that 2017 and 2018 are two different platforms/games and they cannot transfer accounts over so I must start fresh. It is kinda unfair, If anyone managed to get their 2017 into 2018 please let me know, I have enough proof to get it back.

That is correct they are different games and you don't get to transfer anything from the 2017 game to the newer game.