Transfer account

HardknoxxxxHardknoxxxx Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
i have been sending in tickets for weeks no one is will to help me out. I have a new devise and need to transfer my game over. Says in settings can be done once. Will not allow me to do so. 

Comments

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Which game?
  • HardknoxxxxHardknoxxxx Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Mlb tap sport baseball 18
    MLB tap sports baseball 18
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    edited April 2018
    That is basically this issue : https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/?p=web&s=top-issues&f=i-am-getting-an-error-message-unable-to-log-in&l=en

We are making some exceptions though so as long as you send in a ticket they will help you move it to your new device. There are no tickets that are weeks old. Oldest Baseball ticket right now is 87 hours. If you sent one weeks ago we either answered or didn't get it.
    It is not that they do not answer they say they cannot do it and have a nice day. They are not offering to help me in any way is the issue I have screen shots of my team and purchases.

can you help me?

All I want to do is play the game I am fallling way behind I was in a top 5 club and have been kicked is really not fair.
    They replayed and allowed me to move my account onto new devise!! Thank you so much for helping me out.

that said .

i am hoping for some kind of compensation I have been down from playing for 2 weeks now and have fallen way behind. I was also kicked from top 5 club and not gotten any of those rewards. We are talkin a lot of gold and draft pics here. Is only fair something is done for this inconvenience.

also not resolved on my ticket is that the last walk off hero I did my guys kept fake bunting non stop and I kept spending gold to get through it but they would fake bunt on fastball down the middle so I couldn’t swing then all curve balls. I also made it to last guy of round 5 after spending 5,000 gold and the game froze out and reset me back to start of round 5. 

Please help me 
    I could use some me help here maybe we can get a super admin here please!!
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Glad you got your situation resolved. As for falling behind, there is plenty of time to play the game it doesn't end in month or anything, the 2014 version is still running. If you still have an ongoing issue in your ticket simply reply and the agent will continue to work with you.
    That is an unacceptable response. First of all that in no way address the part about the walk off hero and second who are you to deceive that your games bad customer service is not a big deal in hold a gamers account back. I was having tons of fun top club great rewards now I can’t do anything with this account and that’s your response. You have basically given me back an account that was on the way to vip and the way it stands now I wouldn’t spend another cent 
  • sneezytacosneezytaco Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    Hopefully it all works out. IF i get any other information, I will be sure to pass it on
    When you get to a fork in the road, take it