Options

Glu has been erasing teams in my club...

5TEVE5TEVE Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
my buddies team.. LaytonD1129 was a platinum team with close to if not more than 4,000 wins in 2018 and a team strength over 50k strength. This team was fully legit, a VIP team and glu random erased his entire team and reset it as bronze with a full Cleveland Indians roster. Glu refuses to make this a priority to fix as his is the only team that reported this and it’s not a priority because it’s just one team.. what kind of customer service is that...? If someone from glu reads this please correct this problem. Chris did nothing wrong but spend money playing your game. He’s a loyal member of the game for the last 3 years and this is completely not fair. Thank you

Steve

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    There isn't even a function to erase a team. If someone had an issue with the players on their team and we find evidence of it we would certainly fix it. If that person has a ticket in we will work with them but obviously we aren't going to discuss someone else's account with other players.
  • Options
    LOL. Well you are wrong because it happened. A 50k plus platinum team was erased and reset with a Cleveland Indians bronze team and the person has screenshots to prove it. It’s ridiculous.. 
  • Options
    All you guys (glu) has to do is say you didn’t find evidence and you don’t to anything. That’s what’s unfair about your company.. he has sent numerous screenshots in the game chat and you guys haven’t done anything to him and it’s been almost a week 
  • Options
    Again, we would certainly work with the player having the issue but we aren't going to discuss whatever is going on with his situation with someone not the account owner.
  • Options
    laytondale1129laytondale1129 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Well it is my team, and I have sent numerous screenshots, emails and messages within the game. To further prove they were not even read or handled properly. They upgraded my team full of Indians players. That I simply started because now I am completely locked out and can’t access me team.
  • Options
    And my team actually has 4900 wins. 
  • Options
    When this is what I had. Notice the gold
  • Options
    Strasberg was leveled up and replaced Baumgardner
  • Options
    Chris (the account owner) with the problem has responded Sage. Please assist him. Thanks 
  • Options
    They always suddenly stop responding when they get the proof.
  • Options
    Nice glu, real classy. 
  • Options
    dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    lol wow
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Options
    That isn't us that is some other player. As for why I stopped answering it was because I was no longer on shift. If you have already updated your ticket I am sure whoever is working on it will reply as soon as they are able. Our goal turn around time is 48 hours.
  • Options
    No one is responding at all. Again I can’t even login. Why is it so difficult just to fix what glu screwed up?
  • Options
    It clearly says that is glu 
  • Options

It clearly says that is glu 

There is no one named Simon Wilder who works for us no matter what his twitter name is.
  • Options
    Ok so scratch whatever that guy said. Sage.. can you assist Chris with his problem? You said that the ticket would be updated or whatever and takes 48 hours but this has been an issue for over a week and no one is helping Him and this is beyond frustrating for Chris as well as my entire club at this point. We all are not spending another dime with glu until this is resolved 
  • Options
    Sage you work at glu correct? And you are on duty? Can you contact Chris via email or phone and actisllt
    help him? I don’t understand what’s so hard about this.. everyone seems to be ignoring the issue or passing the buck to someone else (even you) saying someone will contact him and no one is
  • Options
    I said our goal turn around time is 48 hours. We are currently running longer than that. So if you are waiting on an agent it could be another 2 days from your last response before they can get to it. Since this seems to be a severe issue it could also take investigation by the development team which obviously would take longer. I know it can be frustrating but there are over 2000 new tickets waiting on responses with another almost 5000 in progress. It simply takes time to get through them and to your specific situation.
  • Options
    Again this has gone on for days. If it can’t be fixed refund me all my money. Worse case scenario unblock my email clewis7111@yahoo.com so I can login. Have tried resetting the password numerous times and it just says invalid. At least I would be able to play while glu “looks” into it.
  • Options
    He can’t even log into his team. The reset password option / link in the app doesn’t even work. He tried 5 times to reset it and nothing happens. You you help him at least get into his account sage?? Then he can at least play while this is being looked into. Right now he has nothing 
  • Options
    Hello?
  • Options
    Well I guess he had a short shift today, Steve. 
  • Options
    Still nothing, so freaking ridiculous.
  • Options
    Humming the theme to jeopardy.
  • Options
    MjK1llazMjK1llaz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Wow glad I read this post.....
  • Options
    MjK1llazMjK1llaz Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Hope you got your account square sage.