Bonus games

Ciscokid420Ciscokid420 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I think they need to offer free bonus games in some of the tiers

Comments

• THEPIZZAGUYTHEPIZZAGUY Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    They do, certain tiers of each level (bronze,silver, gold, platinum, diamond). You get 3 of some sort whether it is Cash, Gold, XP, bonus games, draft picks. 
  • goatbuster108goatbuster108 Registered Users, Member 79 Posts
    It varies but you can score a ton of bonus games on the WOH and in the picks!   I normally land about 20 bonus games on WOH.   Hope that helps!  
  • JakeFromStFarmJakeFromStFarm Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Also challenge others in the Hr derby for cash. Great way to pick up enough to buy all the bonus games you need
  • scndrkscndrk Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Get most of mine through walk off event .   Sometimes will buy them with gold also  when it's discounted . Can get 10 games for 185 so about 20 for $5 compared to only 4 games for 20kcash which cost $5 . Depends on your circumstances but can watch enough videos in an hour to get that much gold and can use daily mystery boxes to get cash and turn 2nd round picks into xp
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Highly recommend in the compete section completing tournaments. Each tournament win usually yields a box that provides bonus games or useful ice packs 
  • dots1031dots1031 Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2018

Recommend using these forums for Tap Sports Baseball specific discussions. Better responses for people who actually play the game 
  • Dhitch533Dhitch533 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Can get a ton of bonus games with walk off event.... I usually get about 50/75 each Monday if you play walk off enough 
  • bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I get most of my bonus games through single elimination tournaments. I find tha a good way to play fast games without having to use bonus games. You can easily get 7-8 bonus games per win of the tournament