Cooking Dash - Stuck on download screen

MJBMJB Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I just downloaded Cooking Dash after a factory wipe on my phone. Now, it gets stuck on the welcome screen. The "downloading" bar get stops about an eighth of the way in and won't move. I've tried on a few different wifis and on data. Help!!

Comments

• MJBMJB Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    UPDATE: I have a Nexus 5x and after power cycling and uninstall/reinstalling, I am still having the same issue. I am on version 8.1 (Oreo). I tried to download the game on another phone, Moto X on same version (Oreo) and it works just fine. What can I do?
  • Zoomer5253Zoomer5253 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How do u beat level 74. I’m to seat ppl with 2 or more hearts. Well the blonde ladies show up with one heart so I can’t seat them. If I let them leave I fail, if I seat them I fail. Game over every time. Wtf am I doing wrong. Please someone help. Costumer service is not responding to my many posts
  • mavegomavego Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    For some time, the game shows me the word “downloading” in some of the restaurants. The technical service told me that the problem had been already solved and that I had to reinstall the game. I have done what they told me that I had to do but the problem is still not solved. What else can I do?
  • tirenitireni Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I just downloaded the game on another device..but I can’t seem to replace my saved game .. it says I shuld press Facebook or google play .. pressed Facebook.. but it dint work .. cause I saved my version on facebook