How do you become a vip

Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
I would like to become a VIP member

Comments

• HatariHatari Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have been trying to be VIP for some time 2
  • BamBam Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I asked GLU and they said it has to do with your game, forum, email, and money activity you have done within the game. You must email GLU and explain why you should be VIP and then be willing to spend money and share information.
  • NOTORIOUSBROXXXNOTORIOUSBROXXX Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've spent tons of cash and have never been selected as VIP. I was also told it has to do with forum activity as well and I've never joined til now
  • crusader2018crusader2018 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    Just received VIP thanks!
  • slocu1slocu1 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I’ve spent a good amount of cash I think if there is a minimum amount you have to spend I should be vip because with what I spent im actually paying glu’s or atleast one of there employees 
  • slocu1slocu1 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I meant I’ve spent a lot more then the minimum I deserve to have anew rank way above vip more like ceo I’ll create jobs everybody 
  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Yeah they’re super secretive about the whole VIP program. I’ve spent probably thousands combined between 17 and 18 and never knew about this forum until recently. They stated it’s all random but I’m pretty sure it’s mainly based on how much money you spend l
  • jerry46jerry46 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I agree with amount of money u spend.i never got invited last year.spent a ton of money
  • ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @Itsouttahere2 @Hatari @NOTORIOUSBROXXX @slocu1 @tbettini @jerry46

The Tap Sports VIP Program is a loyalty and rewards system offered to our most hardcore users.

Perks to being in the program include a shiny badge under your name in your TSB Profile, the VIP Hotline for expedited customer care, and the ability to subscribe to the Tap Sports VIP Newsletter where users can learn about the latest and greatest TSB has to offer as well as earn cool rewards both in the game and in real life!

While we cannot give full details on how users are chosen, membership in the program is based on a culmination of in-game factors including but not limited to in-game activity such as time and money spent playing in the game and a clean bill of good behavior both in-game and on our official TSB channels such as our forums, Facebook, and Twitter.

Congratulations @crusader2018
    I am not on Facebook  or Twitter. Will that hurt me acquiring VIP
    I play the game everyday.i have 3 jobs.but I do play the game
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The only thing that matters for VIP is spending money. New guy just started playing 1 week ago and he is a VIP because he spent a lot of money
    @Bigpredfan what is a lot of money if you don’t mind me asking?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The new guy spent $500 in one week 
  • AmericanZeusAmericanZeus Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'd like VIP, everyday strong player, spend a decent amount
  • jcclark1jcclark1 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've tried to get VIP 2 years and play every day. Not sure how to be active in forums.....
    any ideas?
  • AJxx27AJxx27 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Would be nice to get VIP, but I'll have to wait and see if it ever happens.
  • MikechapelsMikechapels Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I really like that game and i wish i can find a way to become VIP
  • patches99patches99 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I’m about to spend the amount to reach level 10 then wait.
  • terryt74terryt74 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I became a VIP member after spending $807.00 or $817.00. And it's a fact that you have to spend a certain amount to get VIP. I was informed by another player how much and I went and added my receipts in my Google account and I got VIPas soon as i spent the amount above. 
  • 51OAK51OAK Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I’ve played daily for 2 years 5-6 hours a day. No VIP here! Focusing to much energy on this game and still no VIP.
  • Lowlife22Lowlife22 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Just received VIP thanks!
    Ha congrats.. and with only 1 forum post.. 😑
    terryt74 said:
    I became a VIP member after spending $807.00 or $817.00. And it's a fact that you have to spend a certain amount to get VIP. I was informed by another player how much and I went and added my receipts in my Google account and I got VIPas soon as i spent the amount above. 
    I don’t think this is the case. I have also hit this number, have posted 10x more than you and have played over 3000 games.. no vip- must be a Rambo’s selection deal
    Random selection *