NO RESPONSE from support regarding login problem!

SweetdaysSweetdays Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi everyone, hopefully someone at GLU sees this and can help me.

My team is "Sweetdays" and I've spent countless hours playing to build it up.

The app started malfunctioning (it crashed every time I tried to get into an event), so I uninstalled and reinstalled, knowing I had my account saved to e-mail.

BIG MISTAKE!

Now I get the dreaded "UNABLE TO LOGIN" error, even though it's the SAME device I created the account from!

I have messaged support through the app, and got NO RESPONSE. That was 3 weeks ago.

I messaged support several other times through the website, and still NO RESPONSE.

Help!!!

Comments

• SweetdaysSweetdays Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    BTW I'm talking about Tap Sports Baseball 2018.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    edited June 2018
    No tickets are that old at the moment. The oldest ticket was submitted June-13-2018 12:14:35 PM (UTC). PM the email address you used and maybe I can find your ticket
  • TyRodTyRod Registered Users 7 Posts
    YEAH RIGHT ..............THESE RACING RIVALS GAME PEOPLE DONT DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!
    YEAH EVERYTIME IVE TRIED ASKING A QUESTION.......I NEVER GET A REAL RESPONSE OR SOLUTION .....ITS EITHER THEY DONT HAVE A CLUE OR CANT DO THERE JOB!!!!! ITS PATHETIC !!!!!!!!
    WHATS THAT???
    Perhaps you aren't asking the correct question. We answer all tickets that come in (that aren't spam or duplicates). Racing Rivals in particular was cleared out before they took the servers down for 7.0. If you were asking how long that downtime was going to be then you are correct we didn't know and in fact no one did. It is currently up and running though so you can log in now.
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Wha5 about issues where a ticket can not be submitted. My game locks at this screen. a CLAIM PRIZE will not get dark green even though the game is telling me to select it.
    A hotfix went out last night to correct that issue. You should be good to go.