GLITCHED TUTORIAL CANT MOVE ON

evilgrimreaperevilgrimreaper Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
So while being forced to do this new tutorial it had crashed after claiming a pitcoin reward and now I can’t get out of it it keeps trying to make me claim a pitcoin reward I don’t have... I literally can’t even play the game can someone please turn off this stupid tutorial...

Comments

• evilgrimreaperevilgrimreaper Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I can’t even move on or back out of this stupid tutorial I literally can’t even play the game
    Driver name: Evilgrimreaper
    iOS version: 11.4
    Device: IPhone 7
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Join the crowd. Sage said it was fixed a few days ago. But it hasn’t. And no word from anyone from Glu. You are stuck like the rest of us. I deleted the game. I’ll wait a month or two until they figure out all the bugs.
  • thatboidonthatboidon Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    it’s bad when you have to create an account to be able to try to contact them. they have not responded to any of my emails, and they said they “fixed” it. 
    They legit need to delete this tutorial like I been playing this since this first came out you really think we need another tutorial just instead of blocking us from all other stuff just give a message and let us do it on our own time not freeze our game
    edited June 2018
    So can I please get a moderator or somebody to please see too this cause it’s serious...
    Thank you my problem has been fixed with today’s new update appreciate it