User Data Failure

evilgrimreaperevilgrimreaper Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
Ok so i am a long time member of racing rivals and this 7.0 update has completely ruined the entire game for me not only can I not play the game anymore I CANT EVEN ACCESS MY ACCOUNT IT KEEPS TRYING TO START ME OVER!!! It keeps giving me the message User Data Failure every time I try logging in and I am not starting over cause I put money into this game in the past so I hope one of you supporters out there can help fix this situation soon cause this is ridiculous...

Comments

• evilgrimreaperevilgrimreaper Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited June 2018
    Driver name: Evilgrimreaper
    Device: IPhone 7
    iOS version: 11.4
    edited June 2018
    My Game Center account and Facebook account are both linked too
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    We are recovering accounts and there is also a hotfix going out for player receiving that error. Should be out shortly.
    Ok so do I just need to wait till the next update or something or will somebody be messaging me instructions on how to get my account back cause when I did have my account the stupid tutorial crashed while I was claiming a pitcoin reward and I was stuck on the collect pitcoin reward when I had no pitcoin so I tried reinstalling the game and I can’t get back on my account it just keeps starting me over on a new account
  • TyRodTyRod Registered Users 7 Posts
    Seriously this GAME IS A complete joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts

Ok so do I just need to wait till the next update or something or will somebody be messaging me instructions on how to get my account back cause when I did have my account the stupid tutorial crashed while I was claiming a pitcoin reward and I was stuck on the collect pitcoin reward when I had no pitcoin so I tried reinstalling the game and I can’t get back on my account it just keeps starting me over on a new account

We can move you past that point. Just send in a ticket and we will move you past that.