Account Wrongfully Banned

GrandslimGrandslim Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
I have invested a good bit of money in the special offers that tapjoy offers in exhange for gold currency. I have been banned from chatting, earning club loyalty, and donating to my club. This has been going on for over a month. When I tried to contact customer care, they claimed that the developers locked me out of the game for reasons they cannot say. I also tried calling glu, but got an automated response. I haven’t cheated or done anything to justify this ban. I also have bank statements to prove that I accepted offers through Tapjoy.

Comments

• ViolentBlueViolentBlue Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    The same has happened to me. I put my own time and money into the free gold offers and the in game currency in general. I did not cheat in any way, unless the tapjoy system is cheating, but then why even have it as an option? I emailed the developer a few days ago and they still haven't replied. I have posted in other forums and this has happened to tons of people, and I guess Glu doesn't care because I haven't seen one person say their problem had been corrected
  • NatsuUchihaNatsuUchiha Registered Users, Member 10 Posts

The same has happened to me. I put my own time and money into the free gold offers and the in game currency in general. I did not cheat in any way, unless the tapjoy system is cheating, but then why even have it as an option? I emailed the developer a few days ago and they still haven't replied. I have posted in other forums and this has happened to tons of people, and I guess Glu doesn't care because I haven't seen one person say their problem had been corrected

Cause Glu Gaming are retards now. They used to be good, until they deleted eternity warriors 3 from ios android device.
  • D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    Have any of you ever had your problem resolved? I'm in the same boat!!!