Please Bring Back The Best Game : Eternity Warriors 3 or Update EW4, B & G Immortal Or Make EW5

NatsuUchihaNatsuUchiha Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
It's been a few years since Eternity Warriors 3 got shut down by Glu for no reason. It was an awesome mmorpg/rpg game for ios android.
It just became a bad game due to cheater mod user in pvp & lagging issue or something on Glu End. Please Bring it back and improve it. Or Make Eternity Warriors 5 similar to 3.

Eternity warriors 4 hasn't been updated on ios or android since it's release, It's ridiculous, Same goes for blood and glory immortal. EW4 isn't good as EW3, but it was an allright game. I like these type of games, also other people too.

Please Glu Moderator or Staff If you are reading this. These type of games will help your Gaming Company for IOS, Android, Other Platform.

Whoever played these game before. Comment on this and lets make a petition to bring back EW3. Or Update The other two. Or Make Eternity Warriors 5 like EW3.

Comments

• NatsuUchihaNatsuUchiha Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    These game are awesome.
    First Glu Deleted EW3, Some People spent money in that game, Some People loved playing it, because it was fun, cause it had good content like the tournaments, pvp, etc... Until There were cheaters and modders. Glu could have just banned the cheaters and not delete the game.
    Second Eternity Warriors 4 hasn't been updated since it's release in 2016 or so. March 2017 Glu ended China service for this game.

Glu Spends no time on these game. F that, I and others that plays these or used to play it are mad.
    Glu doesn't care about the game nor it's customers.

These game are awesome.
    First Glu Deleted EW3, Some People spent money in that game, Some People loved playing it, because it was fun, cause it had good content like the tournaments, pvp, etc... Until There were cheaters and modders. Glu could have just banned the cheaters and not delete the game.
    Second Eternity Warriors 4 hasn't been updated since it's release in 2016 or so. March 2017 Glu ended China service for this game.

Glu Spends no time on these game. F that, I and others that plays these or used to play it are mad.
    Glu doesn't care about the game nor it's customers.

Glu, I used to love your gaming company when you released Eternity Warriors 3 along time ago.
    Then Your Gaming company is going down hill, because you first of all removed EW3 from the App Store.
    The Reason was due to cheater & modder I believe, Glu never stated why. The easiest solution was to ban those cheater & modder, & not delete the game.

Eternity Warriors 4 has a lot of flaws, for ex, The chat doesn't work, when You type something, it says unable to chat, please try again later.
    I made a post a few days ago about it, still no answer from Glu Customer Survice/Supporter Aka People of The Glu Community Forum
    Also The 100/100 energy is limited I want it unlimited like EW3, play as long as you want and enjoy the game.

Your Company isn't going to get big & better if you're being money hungry, insisting people to pay to win. Atleast bring back EW3, Also make EW4 Not Pay to win like make the energy unlimited.

Glu only cares about The Kim Kardashian & the other boring game imo.

Please bring back EW3, fix & update Eternity Warriors 4 for The Love of God.
    People are pissed & mad not getting response from EW4 Support.

If you are a fan of Eternity Warriors 3, 4, Blood & Glory Immortals please comment and support this post by sharing to everyone of your friends that plays it.

I been complaining about these two games also Blood & Glory Immortal for the past week or so in this EW4 Forum and Regular Glu Forum.
    Also I been giving my question. Yet no fcking answers.
    People are pissed about this Money Hungry Gaming Company who doesn't satisfy their cutomers.
    If anyone has an Eternity Warriors 3, or 4 discord server, Facebook group, other social media group for it. I want to join.
    We shall all make a petition or boycott on we deserve better content in this game.
    Fix the chat log in guild, town chat in EW4, Make energy unlimited, etc... No more pay to win, etc...
    Just make a hire forum like other game company do.
    Then your company will be better than before.
    Just bring the game back also update, fix the bug or other things wrong with the game.