Tap Sports Baseball 2018

NNGeneralNNGeneral Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
I am no longer receiving pennants when winning games in season mode.  I had opened a ticket within the app but my issue was never resolved.  This has been going on now for a couple weeks and I would like to get it resolved.

Comments

• trillphil08trillphil08 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    That stinks man. Pennants definitely help improve your team. I've been talking with glu trying 2 figure out how to get VIP Status and haven gotten any help. Hope they help you out
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    I haven't seen any recent reports but if you have a ticket in it was likely sent up to the dev team to look into. It isn't widespread though so it may take some time if it is a niche cause. As for VIP status you can speak on the TSB forum, the community managers there are totally in control of that.
  • scottsox2001scottsox2001 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I am freezing up. Is there a way to talk to someone to find out how long it will be to fux this bug?
    We have seen reports and the dev team is looking into it.
  • scottsox2001scottsox2001 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thank you
  • NNGeneralNNGeneral Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I am still not receiving pennants.  This is now going on for over 2 months.  Is there anyone who can look at my account to see why I am not getting pennants when I win a game in season mode?  This is starting to get ridiculous.
    We are caught up and responding to tickets quickly if you have one in. If not be sure you have one. Also be sure to include whether or not you are in a club. If you aren't in one you can start your own private club with just you in it and then see if you get pennants.