Permission denied to glu forum TSB 18

genmills2323genmills2323 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
TSB 18 and general entry to glu forums
iphone 7
Ios
Genmills23 and email mills.jonathanr@gmail.com

my other account. Mills.jonathanr@gmail.com or genmills23 for tap sports has been denied to the forums.  I have clean accounts and current spend money on tsb 18 and spent money on 17. I also have only only a couple posts on that account also.  I contacted tsb in game help regarding the issue and they can not help.  I also sent messages to other community mods to help!!!  I also sent in a couple emails to the contact us pages with glu.  I read the post about genuine accounts getting banned so I’m just trying to get ahold of some one !!  please help. Thanks  !!

Comments

• D475D475 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I hope it works out for you brother. I'm going through the same thing right now. Only thing I've heard is they won't discuss reasons for jailing you. I wouldn't even have a clue how to cheat!!! Good luck
  • genmills2323genmills2323 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I’m not jailed tho on the game.  Just on the forums????   
    I can play the games also. Are u able to chat with your club or donate any of gloves, etc. ?
    Yep.  There was a brief time where they took it away but put it back on.  Then I had customer service run a check on my account and they said everything is with in the rules. And apologized 
    I hope they do me the same way. My club leader is gonna think I abandoned them because I can't even send him a message. Sorry to bother you!
    I can chat and do all.  I just don’t have permission to forums.  I was on the forums previously before they moved over 

still waiting