I'm having alot of issues with my game freezing!

bighubebighube Registered Users 4 Posts
I have an iPhone 7 Plus with tons of memory available and i'm almost always on my 400 speed internet and i'm having big issues with my Tap Baseball 2018 freezing up for the last few weeks and today it's non-stop and i can't even send a message in the game to you cause that freezes up too and it's cost me about 5 turns in the last Club Vs Club. I'll restart it and hit play and it locks up and takes me out of the game and when i get back in it has 1 less turn left and 1 time it did work i had a good score so bought gold to pay 50 to keep going and after it said purchase successful the game shut down and lost my continuation of that turn. Now as soon as i open the game it just freezes right up and i can't do anything at all and it's really getting frustrating, i've spent over a grand like an idiot playing this game and truthfully i rarely get help with any issues and always get to the same replies about forwarding my issues to the development team which does me absolutely no good at all with the issues that keep on happening. About a month or so ago i was logged out of the game by you guys without any warning and had to use lost my password to finally get back in and was told to delete the app and reinstall it and worked good for a week or so but the issues started again and it's getting me mad. At this point as of 4:06pm on 7/19 as soon as my game opens it totally locks up, real help would be great with this and all issues that have gone pretty much unanswered.

Answers

• CaptainCluteCaptainClute Registered Users, Member 0 Posts
    I’m running on iPad and it has been freezing up for the last several hours I have lost a lot of club versus club event as a result
    I’m running on iPad and it has been freezing up for the last several hours I have lost a lot of club versus club event as a result
  • elijahnelsonelijahnelson Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If possible, try clearing the game's cache and data. This can sometimes help resolve glitches that accumulate over time. mapquest driving directions
  • lewishamilton0998lewishamilton0998 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Having a bit of a problem latel. Sometimes when playing games, usually about 5-10 mins in, my PC freezes retro bowl college completely.  
  • ryanrobbieryanrobbie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

My mom always says you need to pay attention when driving, but it's very difficult if you don't know exactly where you're going. So we can help you with this mapquest driving directions

• HannatuckerHannatucker Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Did you try Outlook for more?