**HELP** Cannot Login (3 days and no reply)

kaygee79kaygee79 Registered Users 2 Posts
Team, on July 19th at 11:39 I contacted glu through the "Contact Us" portion of the game (MLB Tap Sports 18). My game was freezing to the point I could no longer play (an issue glu has acknowledged on the twitter account). I attempted to restart several times to no avail, the issue simply kept happening. Hard reset my phone, nothing happened. I then attempted to delete & re-install the app. When I tried to restore my account through FB it didn't work. I tried to recover via e-mail and it tells me that I must log in on my original device. Thing is...my iPhone is the ONLY device I've played on this year.

"Jeff" responded the same day (19 July) at 23:22 asking for the team name I'm currently logged in to so he could help restore my account. I replied on 20 July at 0805 and I have not heard anything since. It's been 3 days. Can someone PLEASE help me. All my info is listed below. I have been locked out due to no fault of my own since 19 July. I've missed: (1) 3 days of daily endorsements that I PAY for; (2) the rewards for accumulating twitter followers; (3) the weekend rewards (BTW my team finished FIRST this weekend and I have screenshots to prove it sent from my team members on the LINE app we share to communicate); (4) Any "all-pro" rewards sent out. Bottom line I would just like to be "well" compensated for the time I've missed. Please help restore my account asap.

Current account nickname: NEEDSCHANGING

Account to restore nickname: BBBALLSOHARD
E-mail for restoral account: elderbetton@yahoo.com

Answers

• [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Looks like you got to one of the experts that help out but they aren't employees and don't have tool access. Wait times are long because of the Crashing/Freezing last Thursday but we will try to get to your ticket as soon as we are able.