Awards for most active divisional or club players

MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
A special award for activity can really motivate the club to perform better and showup for each event. Maybe a divisional award too. We all want active guys, but its very hard to tell a guys activity level outside game counts. And even then, that activity can be weeks or months ago. Maybe log the hours played weekly and display it for the clubs use. Thanks!
"If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".

Comments

• RED5KINSRED5KINS Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I would like that.  It would help in recruiting active players, instead of basing that decision off of their Team strength.  
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    RED5KINS said:
    I would like that.  It would help in recruiting active players, instead of basing that decision off of their Team strength.  
    I would take an active bronze player over a one day a week gold player any day. Because the pts are the same. The app should make it so your work pays off in some way. Maybe a multiplier on bonus pts for higher level teams. As it is now, there is no advantage to having a really high leveled team. Maybe if platinum awarded more pts then the guy playing on day 1, more guys would level up and spend more money.
  • slongdong36slongdong36 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    That’s a great idea. 
  • biddobangbiddobang Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    So adding some sort of bonus points for activity would be a very good idea.  As for doing awards to “top club member”. Not a good idea.  People would just start a club by themselves and take advantage of the system
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    biddobang said:
    So adding some sort of bonus points for activity would be a very good idea.  As for doing awards to “top club member”. Not a good idea.  People would just start a club by themselves and take advantage of the system
    If a minimum 4 week club membership was required to qualify for the reward, they could prevent cheaters like in CVC. I see what youre saying, but there is an easy way to fix it. Im not sure the programming required to implement it, but cant be that hard. If i join a cub at 1pm, im banned from rewards. Why not ban guys from rewards that arent in an established club for at least a week plus from cvc rewards? Half the guys dont even play cvc, so not many outside the serious gamers would even mind.