Options

Tsb 18 Crashing on loading screen

rikodurikodu Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hello, I’m a daily player on TSB 18 and recently, as of yesterday I’ve been having this issue where the game keeps crashing on me at the loading screen. I just would like to know what might be causing this and how I can possibly fix it. 
System:iOS
NName:Rikodu
Clan: da braves

Comments

• Options
    fleabags18fleabags18 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here. iOS and only started happening after I installed the latest TSB18 updates this morning.
  • Options
    JimmyBallJimmyBall Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Happening to me as well.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    The dev team is aware of the issue. If you have associated your team with an email address or Facebook you can try a reinstall and see if that corrects the issue. If you have trouble accessing your team after that submit a ticket https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/?p=web for account recovery. We are seeing quite a few reports of this so the wait may be a bit long.
  • Options
    KoteKote Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    What if I am not sure about my account being connected via email? I don’t remember if I entered my email when I started playing or not. Would my game automatically be attached to my email on iOS through Game Center or something like that?
  • Options
    tappingdatasstappingdatass Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    My game is crashing seconds after I open it on the loading screen. Only started happening after I downloaded the most recent update. I’m a daily player so this is very frustrating...
  • Options
    murray21murray21 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same issue for me - crashes immediately - Gives you the option to send or not send a report, but the game crashes to main phone screen before you even have the opportunity to send something. Has been occurring since yesterday.
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Well I deleted and reinstalled as instructed and I got the logon from this device is not available please continue to use the game on the original device....to no avail...
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    oh...and my original device is at the bottom of a lake ....so this is my new original device.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    That is actually a pretty quick fix for us Matt but you need to submit a ticket. The downside is we had so many tickets yesterday and today that it is going to take a long time to get through all of these (we received about 5 days worth in 1 day). We are prioritizing account recoveries (but there are still thousands) so be sure you make it easy to figure out your ticket is an account recovery and we will get to is as soon as we are able.
  • Options
    Kote said:

What if I am not sure about my account being connected via email? I don’t remember if I entered my email when I started playing or not. Would my game automatically be attached to my email on iOS through Game Center or something like that?

It isn't automatically connected to anything that is up to you but it isn't lost either it is still on the servers. Submit a ticket and we will get to is as soon as we are able.