Issues with Club vs. Club.

[RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
Heads up folks. We are seeing reports of issues competing in the Club vs. Club event today. The first issue is some players aren't seeing it. That is because they haven't updated to the latest version. You need to update to 2.0.2 in order to participate. The second is that some players were crashing to home screen when they tried to participate (happened to me too). The development team was able to make a config change forcing stadiums to download that has corrected the issue. You just need to force quit and restart to be able to play (worked for my team).

Comments

• caddie2323caddie2323 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Thanks Sage.
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    From time to time, the game crashes on me at the end of the round. Camera shot of the field slowly pans back and forth and I'm forced to restart the game. When I go back to the CvC screen, I notice that it didn't give me my points for that last round and I then have one less round to play. It's bogus and has happened to me multiple times.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Things that happen sporadically are often harder to look into. If we can't reproduce it, we can never know if we fixed it. That being said double check the basic troubleshooting steps on the support page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/?p=web
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @LudwigMonster the camera just panning around and not finishing the inning happens to me sometimes as well. In my case it just seems to be a momentary wifi signal dropping and if I disconnect the wifi and go on 4G the issue is resolved.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Houmy said:

@LudwigMonster the camera just panning around and not finishing the inning happens to me sometimes as well. In my case it just seems to be a momentary wifi signal dropping and if I disconnect the wifi and go on 4G the issue is resolved.

Same here (after a restart, it's back up and running again) but my gripe is, I lose a rounds worth of pts and I also lose one entry for that given event. I reached out to customer service after the 3rd or 4th time and got a generic solution that wasn't very helpful. Just one of those annoying issues I suppose.
    That's strange as it happens to me in WOH & Slugfest sometimes and after disconnecting wifi and clicking the retry once you get the network error message I get credit for the inning I was on.

• mountiesmounties Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I can’t ever watch videos at the start or at the end of Cvc any idea as to why 
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts

We have seen reports of issues with videos but the dev team hasn't been able to reproduce anything yet. They are still investigating.

One issue I used to have with the CVC video was the video disabling the screen touch capability after it finished playing. I only used the continue round video after the 3rd out and most of the time when the video was finished and you exited the video to resume the inning the touch capability of the screen was dead and you would get an automatic out due to that.

After this happened a few times I used a workaround. Once the video is finished and before you "x" out of it switch between apps and come back to TSB 18 and then exit the video. The touch will work just fine after that. Learned this from watching videos for gold and the touch not working after a certain number of videos. Now my screen is all touch with no physical buttons to switch apps but the phone specific touch buttons work so it is only the app specific touch areas that stop working after the video.