Becoming VIP

Bigstud319Bigstud319 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Question I’m close to the 800$ amount and I’m very active in game not so much on  social media is that maybe why I’m not a VIP Member?

Comments

• ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    As you probably already know there is no specific guidelines to becoming a VIP but I do know that being in the forums certainly does help your chances of becoming VIP status. Keep playing and remain active while improving your status on the game. I am sure that you will accomplish VIP status.
  • lugoexpresslugoexpress Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I got a little upset today with CS as I just asked a simple question on VIP and got the generic question... my problem was why should I continue to spend blindly trying to attain something that has no guideline on how to obtain. I’m pretty much same boat but can’t keep spending when I don’t know what is attainable. I have stopped FB as I get upset at people who claim screw glu publicly yet post their “vip” reward boxes they get... so someone who claims to not spend, blast how crooked glu is, publicly tells people glu are crooks is a vip yet I promote, recruit, and try to be positive in all my post can’t get a real answer on what else I have to do. So I have decided if I can’t get a single “real” answer I won’t spend anymore. So my 50-100 a week may not hurt them but I don’t want to spend and spend anymore! But I hope you get it! Tap dat ax!!! Ps I still love the game!
  • ItsDaDogInMeItsDaDogInMe Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    @lugoexpress just keep playing  B)
  • jerry46jerry46 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    We all keep playing everyday.i duc this last year all year long.no VIP invite.i had legends players out the ass and prime players as well
  • Bigstud319Bigstud319 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Well I’m over the 818$ dollars so I’m still not VIP I guess I need to be more active on social media... 🤷‍♂️
  • tbettinitbettini Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    Im pretty much at the threshold as well & didnt know about this forum til last week.  Heres to hoping 🤞🏼🤞🏼
  • jjarosz26jjarosz26 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I'm active for atleast 8 to 10 hours a day since 17,  spent well over $500 dollars on the game, am active on Facebook and Twitter and still have not gotten an invite to bea vip. One guy in my club has only had the game for a few weeks and is now a vip! Can anyone explain that to me? 
  • SilverglorySilverglory Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Everything I have read seems to me like it is luck of the draw.  I do believe that if active for a long time and of course you spend money, eventually you will get the VIP invite.  I want VIP too but in the meantime I'll just continue to play the game and hope it comes.
  • bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I’m ‘patiently’ awaiting VIP invite. Ive now spent $800 plus. I literally play game about 17 hours day as I’m disabled and use game as distraction of pain. I have played over 7000mgames and am extremely active with club. I just started on the social media. I am really hoping to receive VIP because I live the game, hear VIP gifts are great, and want to continue to advance my club.
  • bashof5bashof5 Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I failed to mention I agree with comments by Silverglory above. I do hope my VIP invite comes soon
  • wleivawleiva Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    If you see the VIP lounge are you a VIP already? And if so how do get the emblem?
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    VIP is overrated........one gift a month and 3 events a year. Not missing much, its just another way Glu gets you to spend more money. VIP is a joke dont waste money trying to get it. I've been waiting on customer support for over 2 weeks so their is really no benefit. Glu is out to make money so that's what the entire game is geared towards 
  • Dc3085Dc3085 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Go to the menu on the top left and click your team name to see you profile .....then there is a spot that says turn on VIP logo, click that 

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    VIP status is really the last thing I am waiting for. Oh and a Legend.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • DRCLEANUPDRCLEANUP Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Basically I play whenever I'm not sleeping or watching videos to get free gold to spend as well as completing offers. I'm not very wealthy and gave to worry about my 17y/o $ for school functions and a car  w/gas and insurance so that's where my xtra cash goes but the offers and videos are valuable resources for gold. They also should by tajen into consideration when looking to see if you are worthy of the infamous VIP status.  Just hope to be part of that club someday!!!!
  • SCPENETRATORSCPENETRATOR Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I’ve spent over $2000 the last 2 months so spending money obviously doesn’t get you vip alone. 
  • BradHedgerBradHedger Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Free stuff and special events sounds cool, feel I’m very active in game but likely not even close to spending enough money and social media activity. Do you have to spend the approximated $800, and be on all social media platforms or will being on this one alone be good enough? Old timers and social media overload don’t mix lol! Thanks if anyone knows for sure! 
  • SCPENETRATORSCPENETRATOR Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    You have to spend a lot of money. That’s all it’s about. I’m a vip and that’s how I got it 
  • matthewarthur3889matthewarthur3889 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    First off I’ll introduce myself, my name is Matthew Arthur. I was invited to VIP before I knew what it was. My team strength was maybe in the 30,000’s and I don’t even know if I was silver yet.

Definitely did not spend much money and don’t spend more now that I am VIP, he took notice, Glu I mean by he, in much more than my team the money I spent and how much I played.

He offered me a position to work for him. 
    And VIP was primarily a lot a lot of work for me.

You are right though Glu cares about making money, that’s what the main priority of the company is to profit. However after many conversations with him he does greatly concerned himself with the members and their concerns, hence the reason for VIP and for people to discuss Their issues with the game.

Put before you post or say anything about the game or say anything disrespectful to somebody or a player just ask yourself what if this was your game and your company and every player was a customer and a member, how would you say what you wanted to say and how would you act differently, if this was your company.

If you want to be VIP, I have one question and that’s why?

The benefits aren’t  great. It’s pretty much an unpaid internship program for Glu and others to prospect from for potential employees.

So why caution again, everything you do say, act as if this was your game. Put the game before you don’t wine about  not being VIP.

You can still help out,  And assert your concerns genuinely and professionally as well as any comments or questions.

**And then you may just get a job offer, instead of a VIP logo on your game, with more ways to spend money.